Greenpoint Seeds

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
The purple punch x black banana cookies Keeper I have nicknamed Crepevine because of that same habit. Laterals really want to go up and even twist around instead of out. Normal leaves though. I have a pack of purple Mac so it will be interesting to see how yours continues on.
Ran 25 bridezilla and 2 had odd leaves & growth, but omg does it load up on trichromes when finished, has a strong cookie smell/flavor, I save them for myself.. This isn't the best example, I will take a better photo.. image.jpeg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Hopefully within a year the Greenpoint strains will be in this room! a lot of archive stuff in it currently since I’m close to Portland. I Wish I had discovered you guys along time ago. Just found Heisenbeans site so I gotta get some of that Purple Punch s1 I missed on gps and a few others as well. View attachment 63331
Talk to gu at greenpoint about bulk pricing if you wanna fill that space. Also if there is something from the past you wanna pre order we can also make that happen. I dont mind putting down some fire genetics if your gonna fill up a nice space and tag us on IG.

Pot-jar509

Talk to gu at greenpoint about bulk pricing if you wanna fill that space. Also if there is something from the past you wanna pre order we can also make that happen. I dont mind putting down some fire genetics if your gonna fill up a nice space and tag us on IG.
Hell yeah man thank you! There definitely is old stuff I’d like to try. I will do more reading up on the strains and talk to you and Gu. I will also tag you guys as well.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I'm having trouble logging in at GPS. Pretty sure it's in the CAPTCHA which I can't see when I try to log in. The html on the log in button is not there. Anyone else?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm having trouble logging in at GPS. Pretty sure it's in the CAPTCHA which I can't see when I try to log in. The html on the log in button is not there. Anyone else?
I just checked and it is broken. I was able to enable the "LOGIN" button through the web developer tools in FireFox, but then it tells me the human verification failed, because the CAPTCHA element is missing.