Greenpoint Seeds

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Peacemaker.................. this one's flowering in veg, The 2 that popped, I got one clone from one in veg. Then put both into a 12/12 tent to show sex. And they did, but they never re-vegged. Never got a cut off #2. So one's in a flower tent and one is outside. But the part that seems screwey is the cut that's only ever gotten 18 hrs light has hairs at every juncture. It looks to be flowering. lol! Maybe some auto genes in there? I've had plants throw hairs that early before but not many.

Murphy's Law, dictates that the one I could not clone will be devastating smoke............bet on it, lol.

not growin like a stardawg, must be wifi heavy, my guess. Anybody grown Peacemaker out?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Peacemaker.................. this one's flowering in veg, The 2 that popped, I got one clone from one in veg. Then put both into a 12/12 tent to show sex. And they did, but they never re-vegged. Never got a cut off #2. So one's in a flower tent and one is outside. But the part that seems screwey is the cut that's only ever gotten 18 hrs light has hairs at every juncture. It looks to be flowering. lol! Maybe some auto genes in there? I've had plants throw hairs that early before but not many.

Murphy's Law, dictates that the one I could not clone will be devastating smoke............bet on it, lol.
Is it normal for some strains to not revert back to veg? One of my friends is growing some King's Banner I gave him. He put them out too early this year, so they started flowering in May, and they never went back into veg. He send me pictures the other day and they are pretty close to harvest. They definitely had some sort of slow down, though, because that's pretty long flowering for that strain. I think it normally goes 9-10 weeks.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Is it normal for some strains to not revert back to veg? One of my friends is growing some King's Banner I gave him. He put them out too early this year, so they started flowering in May, and they never went back into veg. He send me pictures the other day and they are pretty close to harvest. They definitely had some sort of slow down, though, because that's pretty long flowering for that strain. I think it normally goes 9-10 weeks.
I don't know, might be normal. Definitely not the usual. I fimmed the little one, we'll see what happens.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Got some GPS stuff getting close, I hacked em up to let in some light. I flowered these under 2X 65 watt 4k QB I have been using to veg in a small two level cabinet. Doc Holiday s on the right, CV ELL on the left.

Lurrabq

Skydweller also was worth a few runs. Certainly a stretcher, but I even had to supercrop a couple of ladies.

Surprised you're not getting much smell. Those reeked up the back of my house, with the exhaust on high. I also leave the front of the tent open during lights on, so that contributed plenty. Grew one knee buckler last fall. I thought that shit was good!

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Skydweller also was worth a few runs. Certainly a stretcher, but I even had to supercrop a couple of ladies.

Surprised you're not getting much smell. Those reeked up the back of my house, with the exhaust on high. I also leave the front of the tent open during lights on, so that contributed plenty. Grew one knee buckler last fall. I thought that shit was good!
a little more smell after a week drying some berries and burnt rubber the buds filled out nice.