Greenpoint Seeds

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
No it's not their fault but as a seed business they can see what made it and and what didnt via tracking and they would want to make sure their customers were satisfied and keep coming back regardless of who's fault is what etc. It's much more of a loss to the customer than the business typically. They were quick and didnt ask questions . This is hard to come by in any business..Earned my respect for sure. If it doesn't come eventually I wouldnt eat the loss.
Relax be calm.
Theres to much going on rite now check the satistics.
Where all rite in the midz of it be calm patients.

100% legit after care @ Greenpoint seeds.
If i hit the wrong note ?
Everyone rite now is waiting for Snail mail.
Just how it is. Look at the times 🤗

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
No it's not their fault but as a seed business they can see what made it and and what didnt via tracking and they would want to make sure their customers were satisfied and keep coming back regardless of who's fault is what etc. It's much more of a loss to the customer than the business typically. They were quick and didnt ask questions . This is hard to come by in any business..Earned my respect for sure. If it doesn't come eventually I wouldnt eat the loss.
No Disrespect JohnFonda.
If you will send tracked mail international or to a diffrent state you will see the backlog 👍🏻

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
No Disrespect JohnFonda.
If you will send tracked mail international or to a diffrent state you will see the backlog 👍🏻
No offense taken or no one isnt calm I was just referring to if they dont make it cause not everything does it's just the way it is. @NoWaistedSpace seemed discouraged I was just reassuring him regardless he will/should be taken care of. I've sent and recieved packages from all over the US coast to coast. Not a single one took close to that long. Some areas do seem to move quicker than others though.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
No offense taken or no one isnt calm I was just referring to if they dont make it cause not everything does it's just the way it is. @NoWaistedSpace seemed discouraged I was just reassuring him regardless he will/should be taken care of. I've sent and recieved packages from all over the US coast to coast. Not a single one took close to that long. Some areas do seem to move quicker than others though.
Tracked & signed for international very slow worldwide.
Things in Quarantine backlog?

Sc006

If I know anything. I know nothing.
A little cookie dough and some arm pit funk. Its like kind of hard to explain. I have 3 phenos and they all smell a little different from one to another. But they all smell delicious.
That star dog seems to lay down the funk from the little bit of experience i have with the crosses.

NorthnNuggs

Super Active Member
That star dog seems to lay down the funk from the little bit of experience i have with the crosses.
Thanks. This is the first run of anything with the star dog in it. I have 3 phenos of the cookie crunch goin now two are the same and one looks and smells different. I'm assuming its the dosido running hard in the third pheno. Looks killer too. Raspberry shaped nuggs about the size of boulders with a phenomenal smell.

Sc006

If I know anything. I know nothing.
Thanks. This is the first run of anything with the star dog in it. I have 3 phenos of the cookie crunch goin now two are the same and one looks and smells different. I'm assuming its the dosido running hard in the third pheno. Looks killer too. Raspberry shaped nuggs about the size of boulders with a phenomenal smell.
Nice sounds killer.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Still never received my order, mail just ran. I believe those 4 packs are lost to Coronavirus.
[/QUOTEstil Still nothing here. No tracking update since May 3rd. I was getting packs three or four days after i got email to "get that garden ready Cowboy". Thought these were shipping within my state. I guess they are going out West then back to where they came from? 3rd time I bought PP from Gps. I seem to have bad luck with PP. Maybe some day, Maybe someday.:confused: