Greenpoint Seeds

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
How long is it taking you all to get seeds after being shipped?
Idk if postal would be messing with peoples business directly as such or too worried about beans you would think cause they can use every cent they can get right now. I can only imagine the thousands of dollars daily sent from traders and breeders as well as the mycology world. How long exactly are you talking cause if its 14 days plus chances are they ain't coming. Wish they still sent tracking probably stopped due to customers blowing it up looking suspish

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Idk if postal would be messing with peoples business directly as such or too worried about beans you would think cause they can use every cent they can get right now. I can only imagine the thousands of dollars daily sent from traders and breeders as well as the mycology world. How long exactly are you talking cause if its 14 days plus chances are they ain't coming. Wish they still sent tracking probably stopped due to customers blowing it up looking suspish
1 order was May 2nd and the other May 4th.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
QUOTE="JohnFonda, post: 103930, member: 273"]
Guess even their computers cought the virus. Their algorithms must be messed up cause shits been taking dumb long.
[/QUOTE]
8 days just to hit the post? Damn they must've had a crazy amount of sales on 420.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I just received my 2nd order from 4/22, shipped on 5/2 . My 1st order(4/20) shipped on 5/4. If they don't come tomorrow, I'm gonna be a little worried. It's at the point of not ordering seeds because of the fear of not receiving them.
This is beginning to remind me of how it used to be 20 years ago.
It's not GPS fault, our country, including the postal service is hurting right now.
Anyway, wanted to inform you all my situation as of now.
Grow on!

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I just received my 2nd order from 4/22, shipped on 5/2 . My 1st order(4/20) shipped on 5/4. If they don't come tomorrow, I'm gonna be a little worried. It's at the point of not ordering seeds because of the fear of not receiving them.
This is beginning to remind me of how it used to be 20 years ago.
It's not GPS fault, our country, including the postal service is hurting right now.
Anyway, wanted to inform you all my situation as of now.
Grow on!
If you dont recieve them I'm sure Jeanne and gps will get you fixed up. They did so for me at least but thankfully my order that went MIA was very small.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
If you dont recieve them I'm sure Jeanne and gps will get you fixed up. They did so for me at least but thankfully my order that went MIA was very small.
They shipped them, not their fault my package is lost in the middle of the "swamp" or tucked away in someones' "hip pocket".
I haven't gave up and called Steve from "Missing 411".
Not yet! lol
That dude is committed.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
They shipped them, not their fault my package is lost in the middle of the "swamp" or tucked away in someones' "hip pocket".
I haven't gave up and called Steve from "Missing 411".
Not yet! lol
That dude is committed.
No it's not their fault but as a seed business they can see what made it and and what didnt via tracking and they would want to make sure their customers were satisfied and keep coming back regardless of who's fault is what etc. It's much more of a loss to the customer than the business typically. They were quick and didnt ask questions . This is hard to come by in any business..Earned my respect for sure. If it doesn't come eventually I wouldnt eat the loss.