Greenpoint Seeds

Skunkle Justin

Damn! I was hoping for some killer reviews. lol
I got 2 packs and needed to get some going for my sickly brother I am taking care of. He needs on this kind of treatment to possible improve his quality of life. Anyone have really good CBD seeds? Not any BS stuff!
All I have is some "Pa Nature" seeds. lol
Who bred the Cherry Wines? I heard rumors of bad seeds, but I didn't think GPS got any of those.
Shit happens and I don't blame Gu for what another breeder produced, but he does need to stand behind who works for him. I've never had a hermi from GPS and I'm sure if I asked, he would make it right.
Sometimes plants will show male pods after vegging for a while. Lots of N will cause a plant to hermi on the lower branches, then it grows out of it and doesn't produce anymore. Whether it is it's DNA or what, but it does happen.
Just remember that CBD strains almost always require less nutrients than other cannabis plants. Particularly nitrogen. I’m gonna run my plants in an organic setup so I don’t have to deal with that drama and because it will be used to treat Dystonia. I hope they do the job

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Just remember that CBD strains almost always require less nutrients than other cannabis plants. Particularly nitrogen. I’m gonna run my plants in an organic setup so I don’t have to deal with that drama and because it will be used to treat Dystonia. I hope they do the job
I'm burning brush on my compost pile to kill bugs and add bio char as I type this.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Is this a new thing? We say how old the beans are when we pop em ? Surprised there aren't best if used by dates on sealed packs !? Would be kinda nice
A lot of us bought seeds during the auctions GPS used to have. If you were patient and had the time, you could a pack of beans for around 20 bucks. There isn't a thing wrong with the seeds.
A year or 2 ago, I planted 50 and 48 came up, had 35 females.

NorthnNuggs

Super Active Member
Newbie here. I am currently running Space Gorrilla, Shoreline Sour Diesel, Cookie Crunch and Bodega Bubble Gum. They all just rock. Bodega phenos smell just like Bazooka Joe perfectly. Yield was awesome. The Shoreline sour diesel is a Monstrosity of a plant. Smells like a chemical plant that got shot by a skunk. Excellent yield. Space Gorrilla is 5 weeks into flower and 5.5 feet tall with just some killer looking and smelling big buds and Lovin this one. Cookie Crunch 5 weaks into flower and has the most phenomenal smell and growin like crazy. GPS and Heisenbeans just Rock the Bud world. Love all around. I hope I am posting in the right place? Like I said Newbie and we make mistakes.

THT

Really Active Member
Been a while since I had any GPS in my tents, mainly I was just tired of the stardawg expressions. I've decided to go back to my wealth of GPS strains from the auction days to find some new smoke. I'm really interested in finding/creating a high thcV cultivar so I chose the full moon fever. Also have an old chuck of cackleberry f2 that I made and that Is going along with full moon. Anyone have any experience with full moon fever?

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Seen on gps website that they are celebrating 2 MILLION TROLLITUP VEIWS... LOL not sure if thats sumthing to celebrate or be ashamed of... ?

Glad i havnt went back to the drama bs at Trollitup ever since i found this place..
Thanks @Heisenbeans for giving us a legit nark free place we all can enjoy! ✌
Just my 2 cents tho..