Greenpoint Seeds

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
No shit man. Ima be growing gardens in solo cups like some of the cats here pretty soon just to burn through em...
I'm a Mountain Dew drinker.
I would use the 2 liter green Mountain Dew bottles with the top cut off and a few slots in the bottom for drainage. You can get 4 bottles in 1 square ft. And you have plenty of medium for root growth for a decent yield. You could even stick the cut off portion and place in the bottom with screw top pointing down for air and water exchange.
That's how I used to run through seeds.

What about the Dosi cross?
Any shots of the flower anyone?

Last edited:

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
That's weak! 2 out of 3 bad and 7 males/possible herms if you didnt look run them long enough. I grabbed 2 of these when they came out and was gonna run them when I got home from this extended job. Hopefully it was just your bad luck but that doesn't seem like they are worth a damn. Especially when I could have gotten gmo cake instead.

D

Deleted member 60

I'm a Mountain Dew drinker.
I would use the 2 liter green Mountain Dew bottles with the top cut off and a few slots in the bottom for drainage. You can get 4 bottles in 1 square ft. And you have plenty of medium for root growth for a decent yield. You could even stick the cut off portion and place in the bottom with screw top pointing down for air and water exchange.
That's how I used to run through seeds.

What about the Dosi cross?
Any shots of the flower anyone?

LOL re the 2 liter bottles. That's a good idea/set up. Too many plants for my needs right now though.

Back in the early days of my commercial gig I was pretty damn noided out most of the time....so I came up with using 1 gallon milk jugs....cut off just above the handle.... but leaving most of the handle intact (to stick a stake in for support), I could get 120 of em (clones) to fit perfectly in my 10 x 10 crawlspace bloom area ...4 ft ceilings....2K of hps on a light mover w/CO2. I had 2 bloom rooms goin full of jugs for years and a big room of moms. The jugs were easy to source..albeit sometimes a bit stinky...in the recycle bin. It was all out of necessity because at the time I didn't wanna go to a nursery and grab 250 pots. I grew in a mix of perlite and vermiculite with just a touch of potting soil in the mix. Fun.....and very profitable stuff. Those wuz the daze..

LOL re the 2 liter bottles. That's a good idea/set up. Too many plants for my needs right now though.

Back in the early days of my commercial gig I was pretty damn noided out most of the time....so I came up with using 1 gallon milk jugs....cut off just above the handle.... but leaving most of the handle intact (to stick a stake in for support), I could get 120 of em (clones) to fit perfectly in my 10 x 10 crawlspace bloom area ...4 ft ceilings....2K of hps on a light mover w/CO2. I had 2 bloom rooms goin full of jugs for years and a big room of moms. The jugs were easy to source..albeit sometimes a bit stinky...in the recycle bin. It was all out of necessity because at the time I didn't wanna go to a nursery and grab 250 pots. I grew in a mix of perlite and vermiculite with just a touch of potting soil in the mix. Fun.....and very profitable stuff. Those wuz the daze..
Ha ha I almost died opening a jug I had saved for starting plants outdoors. Hadn’t rinsed as well as I had thought and made the mistake of leaving the cap on after. Instant dry heave. Here’s 35 in a 2x2.
74230A40-5F23-4E2C-8E8C-3B27CEE514C1.jpeg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a 32....I thought 5 was too many :D lol.

Pig Whistle was a real gem of a deal. I grew some Bhangi Haze and it tastes good and works ok but it is so much weaker than Pig Whistle it is ridiculous.

very strong effect. The stardawg leaner has a funky taste that is foul. the strawdawg funk with some haze funk....if not for the massive sativa punch to the face i would probably give it away BUT it does grow on me.

The Red Headed Stranger leaner...well that one tastes better. Really sweet spicy hazy,,,really introspective and under the right circumstaces VERY good for making stuff...like projects.

I am going to grow it again but in a bigger pot. A really good deal !

I have a few strains in the hoard...The trouble is deciding which to do first when room does become available

I am thinking Jelly Pie and then something nasty...The stankiest plant of the bunch...What do you think?
Cowboy Cookies?

Jelly Pie.
Dream Catcher
Copper Chem
Bounty Hunter
Pioneer Kush
Cowboy Kush.
CackleBerry.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I have a 32....I thought 5 was too many :D lol.

Pig Whistle was a real gem of a deal. I grew some Bhangi Haze and it tastes good and works ok but it is so much weaker than Pig Whistle it is ridiculous.

very strong effect. The stardawg leaner has a funky taste that is foul. the strawdawg funk with some haze funk....if not for the massive sativa punch to the face i would probably give it away BUT it does grow on me.

The Red Headed Stranger leaner...well that one tastes better. Really sweet spicy hazy,,,really introspective and under the right circumstaces VERY good for making stuff...like projects.

I am going to grow it again but in a bigger pot. A really good deal !

I have a few strains in the hoard...The trouble is deciding which to do first when room does become available

I am thinking Jelly Pie and then something nasty...The stankiest plant of the bunch...What do you think?
Cowboy Cookies?

Jelly Pie.
Dream Catcher
Copper Chem
Bounty Hunter
Pioneer Kush
Cowboy Kush.
CackleBerry.
Bounty Hunter is the stankiest thing I have. You dpn't need to label the jars, open it and you'll know by smell.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So all of this pig whistle talk...i cracked open the 2 oz vac sealed bag...wow...the aroma developed...the flavor intensified.

I like it... In a weird way it has a GMO funky thing going on.

But i didnt shut up for 45 minutes after i smoked a doob (first one since 5am). What an intense wonderful sativa high. Wow so i have drymouth. But zero munchies. I love it.
20200219_162744.jpg

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
there is a kick ass 50% off sale right now thru newsletter, not sure if its newsletter only or if You have to be a certain level to get the code but check Your e mails . $75 bucks for Rum Runner, GrapePunch , Purple Canyon. Shipped to the door. Fucking epic.
i been savin and finally used the 45, 25, and 10 percent off and got gorilla punch and gmo punch for 47 out the door. Got that 50 off today, savin that for the next drop if I can help it. Thinkin of doin one of them punches outside this year, just a thought. Def good deals on fem beans for sure.

Rum Runner is prolly gonna get that coupon, lol

Hempire828

Really Active Member
50% off and I have 13 packs of GPS gear...Sad shit about it is I HAVE NO F’ing CLUE WHAT TO ORDER...all these damn choices.. bonafide hoarder!!!! I just need to use this 50....