Greenpoint Seeds

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I have grown the nea chem. Really nice smoke/plant. One my favorites. Had one that was pretty much like wedding cake with gas and a berry muffin pheno and one that leaned towards the Apollo. Grow it you'll like it! Nice structure as well. The I'm guessing cookie leaners are little bit a pain. what the wanting mostly cal mag it seems.
Nice! You dont see much about them. Only have a small amount of them. Might stash a pack for the vault! Got too many beans, not enough space or time.

k0rps

grows her
She stretched a bit, currently standing at 32" above the 5gal pot ~ been in 12/12 since week 5 and started flowering a few weeks after that..

Here she is a week after the flip
IMG_20200113_130346__01_resize_46.jpg

Stem rubs smell piney with hints of lemon; buds have a slight gassy smell.. not strong smelling just yet, she's been taking her time

Sc006

If I know anything. I know nothing.
Nice! You dont see much about them. Only have a small amount of them. Might stash a pack for the vault! Got too many beans, not enough space or time.
Yeah it took me a bit to find the breeder on Instagram. It was about the last place I would think to look. Guess I'm from the old school web lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Looks like capn finally got gu to fix the descriptor problem on genetics at website. Lol finally
Believe it or not it's been an issue with progress in play. Me n tank had this discussion last week and it's been resolved. Gu just had a baby and has been super busy.
No one wants the description more accurate than me and gu I promise you. There is no angle mislabeling genetics. Besides I'm not really a fan of 91 chem. The 4 is way better imo and the D is as good as the 4

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Took an hour for my order the other day, then was shipped the same day
maybe marked as shipped the same day, but it goes in the mail the next day.
So, 45 hours to get marked as paid, then 5 hours later it's marked as shipped, then 12 hrs later it's actually shipped.
That's 62 hrs.
It must be these crypto payers tying up the help that used to go to the mailbox :D

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
the day they received my money, I received the seeds in the mail. Cash and priority are king, lol. Now don't nobody be gettin offended:eek:😂
Yeah, I sent cash priority............took 45 hrs to count it. In fact I always send cash via priority and this 45 hours has been the best time in the last three orders. First one of the last three I didn't have to call to find out why my order was on hold still.
I sure as shit find it hard to believe you could get your seeds in the mail the same day they got the money. I've never had an order ship the same day let alone arrive the same day, and every order was mailed the next day after the order was marked shipped.
You got a direct pipeline, or live next door or what? Air Mail? Overnight Priority? :alien: