Greenpoint Seeds

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That pig whistle is stupid....People ask for sativas and that is a brain stomping sativa leaner.

A brain hammer....not this gentle stuff like Bhanghi Haze.....its like a HAMMERING FOG !

But with clear thoughts....just dont watch anything political or you will take sides with yourself....now thats a sativa!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
That pig whistle is stupid....People ask for sativas and that is a brain stomping sativa leaner.

A brain hammer....not this gentle stuff like Bhanghi Haze.....its like a HAMMERING FOG !

But with clear thoughts....just dont watch anything political or you will take sides with yourself....now thats a sativa!
Not many good reviews on the pig whistle nice to see one gu him self said that cross didn’t match up and would only be avail as a discontinued strain till he ran out guess the stock was large on that one lol

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Has anyone used GP's new card processor? I got hit on the payofix one so I'm a little skeptical of the debit option. Great news though, bout to send cash for valley chem, combined some discount codes and picked it up for $24.🤑
Pretty sure I did lol used the debit option which buys some sort of coin idk worked smoothe seeds arrived within two weeks

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I posted picks hear and tagged him. They were in a room with like 5 other strains and had the same treatment. Don't think it was environment. I have 1 finishing of the 3 Not too concerned about a refund. However i wouldn't refuse one LOL
Damn! I was hoping for some killer reviews. lol
I got 2 packs and needed to get some going for my sickly brother I am taking care of. He needs on this kind of treatment to possible improve his quality of life. Anyone have really good CBD seeds? Not any BS stuff!
All I have is some "Pa Nature" seeds. lol
Who bred the Cherry Wines? I heard rumors of bad seeds, but I didn't think GPS got any of those.
Shit happens and I don't blame Gu for what another breeder produced, but he does need to stand behind who works for him. I've never had a hermi from GPS and I'm sure if I asked, he would make it right.
Sometimes plants will show male pods after vegging for a while. Lots of N will cause a plant to hermi on the lower branches, then it grows out of it and doesn't produce anymore. Whether it is it's DNA or what, but it does happen.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Bodega bubblegum, all 4 solid smoke with a gum and chem flavor. All stayed short compared to my lvtk crosses or roasted garlic margy.

Great smoke
How about Bison Breath?

I have it and Chem Valley in the cart now.
Fucking seed chooses! lol
I have more seeds than "Carter's got liver pills".
I'm all "Punched out".
And I still want more.
Been thinking of "Single Seed Center" lately.
I need help! lol

D

Deleted member 60

How about Bison Breath?

I have it and Chem Valley in the cart now.
Fucking seed chooses! lol
I have more seeds than "Carter's got liver pills".
I'm all "Punched out".
And I still want more.
Been thinking of "Single Seed Center" lately.
I need help! lol

No shit man. Ima be growing gardens in solo cups like some of the cats here pretty soon just to burn through em...