Greenpoint Seeds

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Welchie 3, hoping she fattens up a bit, dense buds but was hoping theyd double it, lol.
View attachment 44096View attachment 44097
I do like the thin ass leaves, I'm hoping it has more sativa effect than indica. Love me some sativa head high!

Lvtk doing her thing, welcome to the jungle!
View attachment 44099
View attachment 44098
Lmao, I need to start double checking I'm in the right flipping thread before I post 😥

Sorry folks and GPS. Any mod feel free to delete my original post with pics of lvtk and welch.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Pig Whistle. 2 plants 2 phenos...i was going to say its too bad i ran out of funk in the bloom room.

#1....red headed stranger leaning. Took about an extra 8 to 10 days longer to get ripe. I don't care for the smell of it but its funky....a weird chem haze smell.
I grew it in a bubble bucket and chased pythium around a while in week 5 to 6 and then i beat it to death with peroxide. She will probably yield 2 oz RTS (ready to smoke)
DSCF4338.JPG
#2...Stardawg leaning. This one smells like stardawg. I like it and i am glad it leaned this way because i think #1 is going in gummies. I choppped the tops and left the bottom third to ripen up more.
2 litre pot. Awesome growth.

DSCF4345.JPG
DSCF4343.JPG
DSCF4348.JPG

Attachments

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Pig Whistle. 2 plants 2 phenos...i was going to say its too bad i ran out of funk in the bloom room.

#1....red headed stranger leaning. Took about an extra 8 to 10 days longer to get ripe. I don't care for the smell of it but its funky....a weird chem haze smell.
I grew it in a bubble bucket and chased pythium around a while in week 5 to 6 and then i beat it to death with peroxide. She will probably yield 2 oz RTS (ready to smoke)
View attachment 45989
#2...Stardawg leaning. This one smells like stardawg. I like it and i am glad it leaned this way because i think #1 is going in gummies. I choppped the tops and left the bottom third to ripen up more.
2 litre pot. Awesome growth.

View attachment 45987
View attachment 45988
View attachment 45985

Nice gardening @gwheels

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I grew 2 pig whistles and 1 went stardawg and the 1 went red headed stranger.

#1...the aroma is rank and weird...i cant place it....like rotten socks and haze with nothing redeeming it its aroma...gross...bleh. The haze is barely there
I smoked a doob and got mind melted for 2 hours....so the taste aint so bad...
Grown in a bubble bucket but i chased pythium....yield 2.8 oz

#2 the aroma This one is more citrus and haze with just a slight jack herer weirdness (that terp that makes it weird). This one is a great stone but not as deblitating as #!
in a 2 litre pot yielded 2.3 oz....so this is the best pot size :D lol

Both of them fantastic....a 15 USD pack of seeds with 8 left to go...what a fantastic deal.