Greenpoint Seeds

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya but are both very "steelable". Now if it has a recipient on it no one could steel it.
Sooooo I just send cash, no need to pay extra for a MO that can be snafued as well.

I hear he GU has CC figured out. That's not going to help my spending.
Anyone use CC since the payofux they were using before?see what I did there? "fux" LOL

Anyhow I'm kind of on hold ordering anything. I have a couple orders in cognedo.
2 NOV orders still in the mail.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
That’s good to know. Wonder what happens if someone else cashed it? No receiver name on the receipt so may be SOL.

That’s good to know. Wonder what happens if someone else cashed it? No receiver name on the receipt so may be SOL.
Trying to remember for the paperwork if I had to state/mention who the MO was made out to. Pretty sure I didn’t have to declare anything.

They will track it/tell you where it was cashed etc. but I’m not sure if they would still credit you the $$$. Mine wasn’t stolen/cashed...

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I can tell you what happens, you ended up getting boomtown and a shit load of nuggets instead of the pure raspberry kush you ordered.

My first order to gps I sent a mo and it was cashed in CO but gps didnt receive it. So Gu sent me boomtown as a replacement and let me keep the nuggets I had from that order plus some extra.

I was upset a little until those rpk grows revealed that strain was a turd. In the end it worked out but in order to find out who cashed the money order I would have had to file a claim and spend like $20-50 as well. Not worth it for a 60 mo.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Anyhow I'm kind of on hold ordering anything. I have a couple orders in cognedo.
2 NOV orders still in the mail.
Got my BF order today., 2 packs in the mailer. One is flattened like a pancake. The pack has a ring marked from the puck. Looked like a rubber (just not a magnum ;) ) 6 flatass frisbees inside. shit! Worse, is that the one that made it is still in stock and the smashed one is NA

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
You think it went through a mail sorter-roller? Are you going to contact GP about it?
It went thru something, there's a big black mark on both sides of the bubble mailer, that goes halfway up the envelope and stops. Actual mail date was the 13th, so it's been in the system for a while.

Looks like I'll call GP on monday, I was planning to call on Mon anyway if it didn't show up by tomorrow.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
It went thru something, there's a big black mark on both sides of the bubble mailer, that goes halfway up the envelope and stops. Actual mail date was the 13th, so it's been in the system for a while.

Looks like I'll call GP on monday, I was planning to call on Mon anyway if it didn't show up by tomorrow.
That’s shitty. I’m wondering if the non tracked goes through a different process. Keep us posted on how you make out.