Greenpoint Seeds

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I called, talked to Jeanne, then sent some pics of the damage. Had to pick a different flavor. The order is already processed approx 12 hrs later. Replaced the Punch Bubble with Ice Cream Punch... That's pretty decent customer service! Easy and fast, making good on a post office f' up they had no control over.

Anyone want Purple Banana Cookies or Bio-Diesel...theres only a few packs left. Hopefully Punch Bubble rides again. ;)
purple Banana Cookies I would like

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Nice job dude. Them ball bat buds are great.. What's ur thoughts on that tiger bloom? U like it or not? Years ago I ust to use it but stopped after I found out it wasn't totally organic like the big bloom. Good job with them..
THanks, I like the Tiger Bloom, it's simple and gives me good results. I don't use the GrowBig or Big Bloom anymore, I recently switched to MegaCrop, in place of those two.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
THanks, I like the Tiger Bloom, it's simple and gives me good results. I don't use the GrowBig or Big Bloom anymore, I recently switched to MegaCrop, in place of those two.
Cool. I've herd good things bout megacrop. I like big bloom from fox farm but was impressed by botanicare pure blend pro line. Worked well in both organics and hydro. In fact the veg nutes bottle was all I used in flower with aact & sst teas. ✌

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
This bodega is a stinky spicy chem funk and perhaps the one out of the group.
View attachment 40510
The runt is bubblegum chem for sure too
View attachment 40511
Never know bout them runts.. Can go either way.. Could be sum of best or the worst. You no how it is.. I've had sum that blew me away that was runts or weird plants. It's a neat process. Thx 4 the pics and info dude.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Next Bounty Hunter #2. This ones 70 days. The next one we'll run out to 78 or 80 as per @Hellmudd bones :) This is the entire plant, wet trimmed. ;) I'll have a few more pics of it t'morrow. Mom also got put in flower now that I have some clones.
View attachment 37186

View attachment 37187

I don't see strain this up on GPS anymore............the weed is kick ass though.
19 days later this is down to 66%. Made 2.1 zips dry. A SOG grow may be in order :)........could easily get 9 of these in a 3x3........=18 zips....hmmmmm

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
nice sale goin on, cookie crunch 24 bucks with the discount. Too bad I don't do crypto, got venmo, paypal, credit card with no cash advance, lol. Guess I'll have to pass on em. Thinkin bout the cut route one time, just to see.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Copper Chem...when you have a ripe bud what does it smell and taste like?

Texas Butter too whats that taste like

This is a sealed pack...i will leave it that way until i burst...or its a random prize but....its one of the very few medium height strains (does the pack tell lies?). That would fit real nice under an 1000HPS with 4 1/2 feet light to floor maybe :D But a hammer and some mean fingers will crop that bitch into the space..they do grow nicer without the slap around though.

I know someone grew them out...

I am on a real grapes and blueberries thing...have been supplementing with some lemon and orange. A few banaanas...it might be time to kick up the FUNK.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Never know bout them runts.. Can go either way.. Could be sum of best or the worst. You no how it is.. I've had sum that blew me away that was runts or weird plants. It's a neat process. Thx 4 the pics and info dude.
Oh yeah, one of the best plants I've ever had was a runt mutant blueberry.

This girl started off flower and didnt look all that great but in last week or so is starting to shine. Should be good smoke.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Not 100% sure but it doesn't seem that letters are scrutinized like packages are. I've had a send or two in the priority boxes get tagged and then got a letter saying they thought there may be illegal contents/that I had 30 days to come and pick it up or the Postal guy would smoke it...'er...a.....it would be "destroyed"....

Sure thing. I'll be right down....

I've yet to have a letter tagged...or not make it to its destination. I learned the trick years ago when I was on OG. Heaven's Stairway sent all of their seeds in business envelopes.....from Canada (there was no tracking then)....and they sailed right in time after time. Just take precautions for the rollers...

The golden rule here is to never mail what you can't afford to lose.....and don't put your own address on the send. Use theirs as send/return...make sure there's enough stamps.....and BOOM. Smiles.
Haha! Ive got a couple of those letters "Postal Inspection Service, Criminal Investagations Service, nonmailable, hazardous restricted and perishable mail"! Yea hold that shit im on my way! Ha! Back in the 90s my buddy had an outdoor spot cut down with a full sheet of paper in a plastic or vinyl sleeve steaked up right in the middle with the county's sheriffs department and a bunch of other writing I cant remember, but there was that stupid offer to come claim your goods and had there phone numbers and all that crap.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Oh yeah, one of the best plants I've ever had was a runt mutant blueberry.

This girl started off flower and didnt look all that great but in last week or so is starting to shine. Should be good smoke.
Right on dude. When u say blueberry are u referring to old skool DJ short genetics or another of your nice chucks uve made? I love the indices with those blueberry and grape nose and terps.. Thx dude

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Right on dude. When u say blueberry are u referring to old skool DJ short genetics or another of your nice chucks uve made? I love the indices with those blueberry and grape nose and terps.. Thx dude
The blueberry was from dutch passion who bought 200 seeds from DJ short. Supposedly DJ helped them pick a father plant and DP cut ties with Dj. So they were from that original blueberry seed stock.

I have yet to come across anything that tasted that good and was that potent. Strongest indica I've had to date.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Never had a problem with gps service but now they are saying a payment never showed after many have showed up the exact same way cash wrapped in printer paper in a white envelope. So it looks like I won’t be running the purple Larry cause I’m done with that website I guess
Same thing to me a year ago.. I ordered 10 packs without a hitch. All was perfect. Then on order 11 & 12 i sent cash in envelope and on the day i sent my cash i get email from gu saying not to email them til end of week cause they was having computer problems. I waited 3 weeks and sent a email askn what was up with my 2 orders. It was then when i was called names and said basically i was a liar and was trying to scam him out of 2 pacs of seeds.. Really? Remember this was after i dropped 400-500 bucks a month b4 this issue. He wood not help me and said if i didnt like it to close my account cause he had thousands of other customers to put the food on his table.. Who does that to a customer who has orderd 10 times b4 this? Then i get email wanting me to leave a review on his site..? So i didnt say 1 good thing bout my experiences. Then the rude cocky disrespectful emails came.. So that was it for me, i closed my account and vowed to never give them a penny of my money again... You see replies all the time of people who had similar issues and he didnt think twice to make good with others but for me it was your a liar and trying to scam me and all tho it was 80 bucks i lost he says close your account i dont need u ive got many others to sell too... Whatta shame.. If it was heisenbeans or eso theyd of never treated a repeat customer like that.. So i say theres others out there who appreciate ur buisness and wont disrespect u if there is ever a problem.. Unreal.. Thats my 2 cents dude, hopefully u get better service elsewhere bro. Good luck dude.