Greenpoint Seeds

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I don't no what happened.
or why your order couldent be sorted.
but i know gu~ gose out his way to sort things out he backs his word.
just saying any problems its delt with fast asap .
Because he lost money....

that’s why it didn’t get sorted.

He screwed me around for several months before saying he sent the beans to someone else and that he canceled his rewards system (I’m assuming because I’m not the only customer he fucked that bought A LOT of seeds from him). I can send you the follow up emails if you’d like. I’m glad you got good service, but you getting a single pack problem solved isnt 5 packs he didn’t give you because it cost him money because of a system set up. I’m assuming you don’t buy 5-10 packs at a tome on a regular basis, but businesses are much happier to help with a $50 order than a $500 order screw up....just saying.

quiescent

Super Active Member

He screwed me around for several months before saying he sent the beans to someone else and that he canceled his rewards system (I’m assuming because I’m not the only customer he fucked that bought A LOT of seeds from him). I can send you the follow up emails if you’d like. I’m glad you got good service, but you getting a single pack problem solved isnt 5 packs he didn’t give you because it cost him money because of a system set up. I’m assuming you don’t buy 5-10 packs at a tome on a regular basis, but businesses are much happier to help with a $50 order than a $500 order screw up....just saying.
I had a different issue around that time, wasn't happy with how it was handled. He definitely didn't see much business with me after.

Fast forward a year and I basically have no choice but to use them. Had an issue semi-recently, was handled A++.

I'd give him another chance if you crave what hithers. I'd assume you'll have a similar experience.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

And you never said anything about it until now?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Or if you had to tear down a grow after getting THE letter after his PO box got nailed AND that was for the first s1 dosidos fiasco replacement. So I got legal, went back to growing. Heisen took way good care of me in the beginning, but it was our mutual initial dislike of some gps stuff that brought us together. Heathen actually took care of me per the replacement pack. Realizing times have changed for better for all, but let's not forget truthful history, just sayin.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I've seen a lot of talk about it but no one has really explained it.
From what I understand gu was selling seed that was bunk.
I'm guessing he was selling it for some one else. Gu probly sent whatever share of money to said seed maker. Now people find out seed is bunk. Gu tries to make up for it with the gold credits. Then desides he cant afford to go through with the credits.
I'm guessing the seed maker is the one that ripped everyone off. Maybe he gave all the money back to Gu maybe gu made the seeds?...
So many things most of us don't know.
I woudnt expect gu to pay back everyone out of his pocket alone, if said seed maker split with the cash.

There has to be more to the story.

Reactions: GCG

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Or if you had to tear down a grow after getting THE letter after his PO box got nailed AND that was for the first s1 dosidos fiasco replacement. So I got legal, went back to growing. Heisen took way good care of me in the beginning, but it was our mutual initial dislike of some gps stuff that brought us together. Heathen actually took care of me per the replacement pack. Realizing times have changed for better for all, but let's not forget truthful history, just sayin.
I was probably drunk because I don't remember half of last year and sending replacement packs is a fog , Isnt life grand. I recommend people grow up and realize You are operating in a gray area of business dealings and every once in awhile You will get fucked, I don't believe for a second Gu intentionally fucked People over , He is too sharp a business Person to shit on His own shoes. Remember the 80s / 90s on where You would have to seriously smuggle genetics and it often took months and it was 50 / 50 You got what You paid for.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I was probably drunk because I don't remember half of last year and sending replacement packs is a fog , Isnt life grand. I recommend people grow up and realize You are operating in a gray area of business dealings and every once in awhile You will get fucked, I don't believe for a second Gu intentionally fucked People over , He is too sharp a business Person to shit on His own shoes. Remember the 80s / 90s on where You would have to seriously smuggle genetics and it often took months and it was 50 / 50 You got what You paid for.
You might have misunderstood, that's why we traded for the Skydweller,lol. Thanks again. I got my pack, more than one way to skin a cat, lol And that Skydweller is pretty dang good.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple punch and dubstep in the drink. The last heisenbeans soaked for 2019.

In the new year I can see a few beans i might have to try. Grape Punch, Purple Larry, GMO Punch, Rum Runner.

I never thought i would ever want GMO punch but wow. That will be stellar

And Purple Dream is going in as soon as that package arrives. 2020 is going to be a great year for some frosty fruity buds. And a bunch of greenpoint regs that sound very interesting.

Happy New Year...Happy Growing!