Greenpoint Seeds

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The runt bubblegum is not looking like it'll be the frost queen. Luckily for me one of the healthier bigger ones looks like she'll frost up nicely. This was the last plant to show sex.
View attachment 36258
I hate tossing any female away. lol
She might be the one to have those hard to find pcs in the lineage. would be great to map all your plants. Anyone want to promote their lab?
Maybe give a few members a free sample from their work? lol

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The 3 bodega bubblegums I got going started off a little slower and less vigorous than the roasted garlic margy but now in flower the bodega is looking better imo. The bodegas are not stretching very much and is frostier so far.

I'm digging them so far. Bodega on the left, the shorter row, the rgm tower behind them, lol.
20191218_183847.jpg

Buddha61

Really Active Member
To everyone that is still waiting for their GPS beans due to the high volume of orders, check your account page again, and the order page. On the top of it, under the order updates, it will show actual shipping dates (both orders from after black friday were shipped multiple days after the text/email saying they were shipped, but you can view the actual information in your orders).

1. Tuesday 10th of December 2019, 09:54am (date and time email/text sent saying shipped)
    shipped via USPS on December 13, 2019 with tracking number .

Last edited:

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Next Bounty Hunter #2. This ones 70 days. The next one we'll run out to 78 or 80 as per @Hellmudd bones :) This is the entire plant, wet trimmed. ;) I'll have a few more pics of it t'morrow. Mom also got put in flower now that I have some clones.
View attachment 37186

View attachment 37187

I don't see strain this up on GPS anymore............the weed is kick ass though.
One stem wonder! Nice haul, been nice to have more I’m sure. Looks delicious!

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
With all customers satisfied happy,
Just look around and see the fire been Grown out🔥.
iv had nothing but great service from Gu~ Greenpoint.
And if any problem its quickly sorted out.😎

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
You ever had a gu owe you $250 and decide to not fill an order? Lol
I don't no what happened.
or why your order couldent be sorted.
but i know gu~ gose out his way to sort things out he backs his word.
just saying any problems its delt with fast asap .