Greenpoint Seeds

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Looks like unprofessional behavior is contagious.

I wish I had never given you my personal info.
Please do not mail my replacement pack if you haven't already.

Hugs & Kisses
:poop:
Thats not unprofessional its being real, Im just tired of hearing you complain over and over. Ive spent more money on shipping free shit than you will ever spend in a lifetime buying seeds. You dont grasp nor understand the cost of doing business. No one cares about your address, I WOULD NEVER use a personal grudge or dispute to circumvent that ever. I just dont understand why you keep complaining about prices and auctions and it just seems frome this forum to the next your post are always about prices.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Thats not unprofessional its being real, Im just tired of hearing you complain over and over. Ive spent more money on shipping free shit than you will ever spend in a lifetime buying seeds. You dont grasp nor understand the cost of doing business. No one cares about your address, I WOULD NEVER use a personal grudge or dispute to circumvent that ever. I just dont understand why you keep complaining about prices and auctions and it just seems frome this forum to the next your post are always about prices.
WHAT A D - BAG after you sent him free beans multiple times that he doesn't even know how to pop. WOW

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Cnc 3 weeks since flip so like 2 weeks into flower View attachment 4258

I might not like gu for my own reasons but some of his gear holds gems too
I keep wanting to throw in a few CnC every time I went to pop seeds in the last few runs but always tell myself no. Nothing to do with any reasoning other than they take a little longer but its a great smoke for sure.
Once you sit behind the scenes and see how all this shit gets put together than you would have a different opinion. You want the breeder to grow your shit for you? I mean really man can you ever be grateful for anyone's efforts besides all the negative bullshit. Your like that old man that drives around to yard sales and haggles people over 10 cent roller skates and shit. Who gives a fuck man really. If you dont wanna buy the seeds than dont buy em. Until you see the cost and effort and what cc company's charge for processing, and website fees and all the other shit that goes into it you will never know.
Your the kind of dude that would complain if they hung you with a new rope.
That's why I've always given Gu respect in the running a successful business employing several people handling thousands of orders. That shit ain't all fun and games. Those late night drunk fuck fest Gu goes on every now and again is understandable, imo.

Sure I have busted Gu's balls over not emailing folks about the bunk s1s and what not but give him credit for his work with his company. I'm sure he has a plethora of business experience in many respects. He definitely had the right idea to distribute his own seeds and cut out the middle man. A lot of breeders are doing that now.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
I keep wanting to throw in a few CnC every time I went to pop seeds in the last few runs but always tell myself no. Nothing to do with any reasoning other than they take a little longer but its a great smoke for sure.

That's why I've always given Gu respect in the running a successful business employing several people handling thousands of orders. That shit ain't all fun and games. Those late night drunk fuck fest Gu goes on every now and again is understandable, imo.

Sure I have busted Gu's balls over not emailing folks about the bunk s1s and what not but give him credit for his work with his company. I'm sure he has a plethora of business experience in many respects. He definitely had the right idea to distribute his own seeds and cut out the middle man. A lot of breeders are doing that now.
15561041768501559690540.jpg15561041768501559690540.jpg