Greenpoint Seeds

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
CNC packing buds on really nicely in the last week. About three weeks left and I'm pretty stoked to re-up the stash. I'm thinking all the tops and some nice buds for curing, and the other half of her, I'm going to be attempting to make diamonds and terp sauce. She's just starting to turn purple, kinda hard to see. If you look at the red clip in the first pic. Go left and then down. That branch is pretty green still because when the fan is extracting the tent touches it. 20190426_203450.jpg20190426_202900.jpg20190426_202926.jpg

Crash32097

Veteran Grower
Asking again just in case someone reads it, has onyone run the Genius Grandaddy F2's from green point? Popped two, both female, one showing polyploidism traits and one stunted mutant. The stunted one has began to straighten out.

led1k

Really Active Member
Placed 3 orders today! Psyched about getting the deals on reverse auction(y)(y)(y)

But something's wrong...

2 orders just before noon west coast and 1 about 40 minutes ago. I have order #'s for all 3 in my browser history from the https://greenpointseeds.com/checkout/order-received/<order#> pages but only the last order shows up in my Account... o_O
Help @Gu~~~ ?
What's going on with my missing orders??? @Gu~~~ Also sent email to info@greenpointseeds.com. One
date:Apr 26, 2019, 12:04 AM
and another just now.

Edit: first post was Thursday at 11:13 PM