Greenpoint Seeds

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Was out in my shed up potting some pineapple Express clones and feeding the plants i just put into 3 gallon pots when i noticed this... TOMAHAWK#2 IS A GIRL!!!!!!!!20190425_072012.jpg
My camera on my phone sucks, bit if yoi look close you can see 2 white hairs sticking out . Tonight when it gets dark, ill take it into my flower room.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Greenpoint is having a big ass reverse auction sale. Damn near all of there stuff is included. They had one for 17$ i forget the name, it was wifi x stardawg

greendiamond9

Placed 3 orders today! Psyched about getting the deals on reverse auction(y)(y)(y)

But something's wrong...

2 orders just before noon west coast and 1 about 40 minutes ago. I have order #'s for all 3 in my browser history from the https://greenpointseeds.com/checkout/order-received/<order#> pages but only the last order shows up in my Account... o_O
Help @Gu~~~ ?
The same thing happened to me. I made two separate orders on the same day.
Only one showed on my account but both of the orders arrived.

D

Deleted member 60

I can't keep track of all of the on-the-fly promises/what was said/etc. Again....whatthefuckever. LOL.

The cash thing doesn't bother me. Always been that way. At least now it doesn't go through Customs/etc.