Greenpoint Seeds

Buddha61

Really Active Member
Dreamcatcher pics from Monday, the start of the 13th week of flower. She will be coming down this weekend. She was given her last watering Tuesday before lights out.

Chinook Haze also from the start of the 13th week of flower. She appears to have more time left, though if you look at one of the lower nugs, it clearly has like 50%+ darkened pistils, that the tops don't appear to show.

Attachments

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Btw, my outside Bounty Hunter, is 2 hit and you're baked weed. Go past that second toke and start looking for a chair. A very unimpressive plant visually......but kick ass smoke. The other one is still hanging, hope that's as good. Been a while since anything cooked my goose like that...I like it! Legend OG inside?? Fark!!!!!!!!!

I'm down for a Legend OG S1.........hint...hint

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
@Rosinallday. Apocalypse seeds
Dude is all good , I just knew from researching the AAW it was from the pnw. Sure enough it tis... MAC x dla5 dont sleep on those. Hit em up
Aaw is Alien Apple Warp from Alien Genetics. Sour Apple x Tahoe Alien. Hit me up if anyone wants to grow along. Pure Mac phenos with that cross. Got about 100 seeds left to share of the Mac x dla5. Final call for those until I make f2's.

quiescent

Super Active Member
Btw, my outside Bounty Hunter, is 2 hit and you're baked weed. Go past that second toke and start looking for a chair. A very unimpressive plant visually......but kick ass smoke. The other one is still hanging, hope that's as good. Been a while since anything cooked my goose like that...I like it! Legend OG inside?? Fark!!!!!!!!!

I'm down for a Legend OG S1.........hint...hint
mosca made some a few years ago, there might still be some packs floating about.