Greenpoint Seeds

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
How many weeks till finished ? A lot!
How heavy of yields? JP and FMF were good yielders.
Look great but how is the smoke? Good affects but lacking in the flavor department.,(I'm sure will make decent concentrates.)as are most of the new crosses from almost every breeder out there now.
Beginning my own breeding projects to bring out some tastier flowers" that hit hard.
Not happy with how the cannabis flower market has gone. Concentrates, concentrates, concentrates. Such a shame.

If your looking for old school genetics cant go wrong with mr nice seeds. They still use the same cuts from over 30 yrs ago. Very flavorful and still packs a punch. Id pick a nice male from them and breed to some gps gear

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
simple trick I do to eliminate helmet head is after puttin seed in rapid rooter ( root down lol) is stuff hole with soil so seed has to work a bit to break surface, I get very few seeds that don't throw thier own shell in this manner

Also if you get a hard helmet that wont shed just spritz some water on it several times over the course of an hr or 2 and it should come right off with tweezers. Should be kinda mushy by then.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I seen Serious Seeds advertising fems today, not sure I'd ever thought I'd see that happen. Looks like fems are the way of the future if the old timers are adding them to their menu. Per the helmut heads, Ive always misted them, either the leaves will grow it off, or you can easily take it off in a day or so as previously mentioned.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I seen Serious Seeds advertising fems today, not sure I'd ever thought I'd see that happen. Looks like fems are the way of the future if the old timers are adding them to their menu. Per the helmut heads, Ive always misted them, either the leaves will grow it off, or you can easily take it off in a day or so as previously mentioned.
Yeah, I’ve been wanting pick up a couple packs of their "chronic‘ fems, I think it’s (ak47 x NL) x (skunk x NL)

i like em because of plant limits.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Yeah, I’ve been wanting pick up a couple packs of their "chronic‘ fems, I think it’s (ak47 x NL) x (skunk x NL)

i like em because of plant limits.
Limit schmimit. Who’s coming?

Limits are bullshit. In Canada, it’s 4 plants per household. Well I can grow four huge fucking plants that would yield way more than 12 small plants. And what if the four seeds you start turn out to be males? Then you’re fucked and just wasted sixty days and you’re having to start over. Limits just don’t make sense.

But yeah, if you wanna stick to the limit, fems are the way to go.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Does mr nice do fems?

No. Just reg seeds, talked to Shantibaba via email and he said he didnt like feminized beans cause he felt it took away from the plant.

Could be why so many varities today are losing their taste?

I have a 4x4 tent i use if im sexing out reg beans. I just flower them until sex is shown and then cull and reveg. Id say most of his stuff is around the 20% range in thc. Some higher some lower. He told me every variety if you take 100 beans your gonna find something being really remarkable and your gonna find good smoke in every pack with a lot of variety. I have used his seeds to breed with and have had nothing but success with it. I bought directly from him back then, which was 15 yrs ago so he might do fems now but i doubt it. He was working on cbd plants before it come out and was using a plant down from G13 that had a really high cbd content.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
No. Just reg seeds, talked to Shantibaba via email and he said he didnt like feminized beans cause he felt it took away from the plant.

I have a 4x4 tent i use if im sexing out reg beans. I just flower them until sex is shown and then cull and reveg. Id say most of his stuff is around the 20% range in thc. Some higher some lower. He told me every variety if you take 100 beans your gonna find something being really remarkable and your gonna find good smoke in every pack with a lot of variety. I have used his seeds to breed with and have had nothing but success with it. I bought directly from him back then, which was 15 yrs ago so he might do fems now but i doubt it. He was working on cbd plants before it come out and was using a plant down from G13 that had a really high cbd content.
I'm working my fem line of GG#4. So far every single plant I've grown has smelled nicely and grown vigorously. I've killed clones for rotten habit (viney, larfy etc...) and not exceeding their parent's potency in pain control.

However currently I have one that's very nice. Better than the original. But all of the S1 progeny has been good or better than good equaling it's parent and 1 better. Took me about 30 plants to find her.

So that hasn't been my experience, ymmv ;D

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

Is he with "Devils Harvest"?