Greenpoint Seeds

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Btw, my outside Bounty Hunter, is 2 hit and you're baked weed. Go past that second toke and start looking for a chair. A very unimpressive plant visually......but kick ass smoke. The other one is still hanging, hope that's as good. Been a while since anything cooked my goose like that...I like it! Legend OG inside?? Fark!!!!!!!!!

I'm down for a Legend OG S1.........hint...hint
man, I ordered some seeds from Nspecta here recently and one of the freebies was a pack of legend OG x ChemDog 91, I can’t wait to run those lol

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
So I feel like an idiot that payment I sent that I thought got stolen by a postal worker got returned to me. Almost a whole month like wtf USPS. Sorry gu and heisen, could a mod possibly remove my previous posts about it getting stolen and all that. I don’t want the possibility of someone reading that and not reading any further and thinking it’s gps fault or some stupid shit. Idk crazier shits happened.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
So I feel like an idiot that payment I sent that I thought got stolen by a postal worker got returned to me. Almost a whole month like wtf USPS. Sorry gu and heisen, could a mod possibly remove my previous posts about it getting stolen and all that. I don’t want the possibility of someone reading that and not reading any further and thinking it’s gps fault or some stupid shit. Idk crazier shits happened.
I had a payment about a month or a little more returned to Me as well, I put it in an order I made a couple weeks after and a few days ago I received all of what I had ordered, worked out in the end. Not sure USPS or Canada Posts problem lately.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I had a payment about a month or a little more returned to Me as well, I put it in an order I made a couple weeks after and a few days ago I received all of what I had ordered, worked out in the end. Not sure USPS or Canada Posts problem lately.
Yea idk man they are sucking tho. I’m just gonna resend it when I get back to Colorado. I’ll have to shoot em an email and apologize idk why it got returned all the info was correct lol

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
Either I'm tripping or this bodega bubblegum is already throwing frost 😂

It's most likely just those little hairs on leaves, cant remember what they're called, but they way they catch the light it looks like resin.
View attachment 31909
View attachment 31910
I dig the leaf pattern
I got a couple of packs of these. Let me know if you get a bubblegum pheno. good luck

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
I have been a weed smoker for well over 40 years. I swear the older strains have way more flavor and affect than this new stuff. Just my opinion though. lol
When you light a joint, the flavor soon dissipates. The older stuff, you can taste all the way to the end of the joint.
That is enjoyable.
Any particular strains come to mind? I have to agree with the newer hype stuff being tough to find the literal coating flavor.