Greenpoint Seeds

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I'm working my fem line of GG#4. So far every single plant I've grown has smelled nicely and grown vigorously. I've killed clones for rotten habit (viney, larfy etc...) and not exceeding their parent's potency in pain control.

However currently I have one that's very nice. Better than the original. But all of the S1 progeny has been good or better than good equaling it's parent and 1 better. Took me about 30 plants to find her.

So that hasn't been my experience, ymmv ;D
I have a pack of GG#4 up and growing now.
I know I give these newer crosses hell. They get you wasted, but majority just don't hold the flavor in a joint. That is why I what I say about them. There is weed for flower and weed for concentrates. Needs that separation of the 2.
I smoked one of mine last night and the shit melts in your mouth and I was on the verge of "paranoia" 1/2 hr later. lol It is a totally different affect. And smoke more and the higher you get. No ceiling to the affects.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
I have a pack of GG#4 up and growing now.
I know I give these newer crosses hell. They get you wasted, but majority just don't hold the flavor in a joint. That is why I what I say about them. There is weed for flower and weed for concentrates. Needs that separation of the 2.
I smoked one of mine last night and the shit melts in your mouth and I was on the verge of "paranoia" 1/2 hr later. lol It is a totally different affect. And smoke more and the higher you get. No ceiling to the affects.
I'd love ceilingless that's about the only thing I miss from the 70s. To be clear this is my selfing of a GG#4 clone I got from a friend.

I do love flower's taste. A friend of mine is a Ph.D. organic chemist and worked for the drug companies and he makes all my concentrates and they are oh so clean just like medicine. But I love smoking a joint.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I'd love ceilingless that's about the only thing I miss from the 70s. To be clear this is my selfing of a GG#4 clone I got from a friend.

I do love flower's taste. A friend of mine is a Ph.D. organic chemist and worked for the drug companies and he makes all my concentrates and they are oh so clean just like medicine. But I love smoking a joint.
I have only made my own concentrates with Ethanol. Never had professionallt made concentrates. I'm in Prohib still. You all are very fortunate to have access to the best cuts and meds.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
I have only made my own concentrates with Ethanol. Never had professionallt made concentrates. I'm in Prohib still. You all are very fortunate to have access to the best cuts and meds.
He's a good friend and yeah I'm really lucky. Living in CA has its benefits and draw backs. Sorry you're still in prohibition land. Prohibition is a failed concept as many public health studies have proven. It's so sad that the US government keeps it up, embarrassing too when any reputable scientific research shows it's wrong.

PS I'm working out my first order with Greenpoint seeds.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
He's a good friend and yeah I'm really lucky. Living in CA has its benefits and draw backs. Sorry you're still in prohibition land. Prohibition is a failed concept as many public health studies have proven. It's so sad that the US government keeps it up, embarrassing too when any reputable scientific research shows it's wrong.

I pester Gu and GPS, but they are one of the best seed companies out there. Gu's crosses are very potent. That StarDawg of his dominates whatever he puts it with. You got to buy a cross with less than 50% StarDawg to have a good shot at more of the "mother" traits. Just my opinion.
You won't be disappointed.

GCG

Dinosaur

New drop of Heison fem's coming soon. Heard 17th? Maybe black Friday but assume deals will be awesome may want to hold off.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
I pester Gu and GPS, but they are one of the best seed companies out there. Gu's crosses are very potent. That StarDawg of his dominates whatever he puts it with. You got to buy a cross with less than 50% StarDawg to have a good shot at more of the "mother" traits. Just my opinion.
Thanks that's good information supporting something I've heard.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

I have 2 of GUs going right now. Cowboy cookies and bounty hunter.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I want Gu to put out more Gunslingers !!!!!! If anyone has packs of it HIT ME UP!!!!!!!
I have a 1/2 pack left and you ain't gettin' em.
You done got my last pack of CnC. lol
I do have a multi GPS "bastards" F1's. CnC Gunslinger, CackleBerry,Chinook Haze. There is an original "Jillie Bean" mom in there too. Not sure who their "daddy" was. I had 17 different cultivars going last year.

Hey Heathen, do you remember what you sent me for those CnC's?
WC S1's?

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I have a 1/2 pack left and you ain't gettin' em.
You done got my last pack of CnC. lol
I do have a multi GPS "bastards" F1's. CnC Gunslinger, CackleBerry,Chinook Haze. There is an original "Jillie Bean" mom in there too. Not sure who their "daddy" was. I had 17 different cultivars going last year.

Hey Heathen, do you remember what you sent me for those CnC's?
WC S1's?
I think it was WC but I truly don't remember.

Dwnundr

Upside down
What are these guys like for stealth shipping? Has anyone tried from down under to get these in? I'm really thinking I need some of these genetics in my grow rooms. Customs are a total cunt down here. Do they have guarantees to reship missing orders etc.? Like some banks do?
Cheers.