Greenpoint Seeds

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have some Northern lights regs that are probably 6-7 years old now. If you have interest pm me.
For a guy growing for himself, and having more test-strains tossed at me every few months, I don't want to take something I might not use. I am trying my first seed grow when my current grows all flower out, and already plan to F2 the Royal Mystery seeds sent by @J.James, as well as tossing in a few known ILGM fems to just make seeds with. Bruce Banner and Black Widow among the contestants.

My grow-page is in the signature block, follow along and we can trade seeds after that experiment :)

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
so, I wanna order a pack from GPS before the sale ends in like 2 hours. I’m torn between Topanga wedding , purple wedding cake or Topanga stars. Are either one of these “got to try” strains? I’ve already got some of his ECSD. Also open to the banana sundae, I’m not usually a sundae driver fan tho.

Sc006

If I know anything. I know nothing.
Hello fellow stoners. I bought some nea chem little while back ago. Anyone know how you pronounce the nea part lol or any info on it? Only thing I can find is from greenpoint on google. Ty

Higher Self

I bought a little wide-macro lens/macro lens combo off of amazon for i think $15, that just clips over the lens of my iPhone. This makes it much easier to take pictures. The wide lens works great for taking shots of plants, and the macro works great for shots of finished product.
Adding one of those to the wishlist thanks! I figured out how to adjust the pictures to remove the orange from my led's. You go into edit, color & lower the cast slider.