Greenpoint Seeds

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
popped an entire pack of MACDawg, so far after 4 days 7 of 10 have popped, 2 are above ground , 3 still soaking, by far the hardest GPS offering yet for Me to germinate. I am a persistent fucker tho so those other 3 better get in line quick . I usually have 100% germination within 48 hrs on GPS stuff so maybe its the MAC , older seeds or just thick stubborn shells , who knows.
It’s definitely the Mac if you searched the gps thread over at That other forum you’ll see plenty mutants from that cross and a limited amount that ever went to flower I personally got mutants and beans that didn't come up one normal looking plant but it was a male.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
popped an entire pack of MACDawg, so far after 4 days 7 of 10 have popped, 2 are above ground , 3 still soaking, by far the hardest GPS offering yet for Me to germinate. I am a persistent fucker tho so those other 3 better get in line quick . I usually have 100% germination within 48 hrs on GPS stuff so maybe its the MAC , older seeds or just thick stubborn shells , who knows.
That must've sold out pretty quick. Wasny on the site long. Or were u in on the email list?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
It breeds to some things good but with all the mutant chance from it I agree with eso and pass everytime. I popped those macdawg when they first came out I was one of few to test them for gu. And that reinforced my opinion
Gonna let these veg for a while. Fragile little things! lol
Had these under T5 5600K's. Going to the 3500K COBs for veg real soon.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
It's the mac.

I'm a negative Nancy when it comes to mac. I don't understand why folks are so worked up over it. It's a hard pass from me all around.

But it sells so I see why folks work with it.
Definitely the MAC. lol. The MAC @Capt C grew out was for me, the perfect medicine. Calmed my mind eased my body and motivated me to be active and just enjoy life. Real good smoke ime.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Definitely the MAC. lol. The MAC @Capt C grew out was for me, the perfect medicine. Calmed my mind eased my body and motivated me to be active and just enjoy life. Real good smoke ime.
I almost bought a pre roll mac1 joint the other day when I was getting some carts but passed. If its good meds I can understand folks wanting to run it. If something works man thats hard to pass up.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I almost bought a pre roll mac1 joint the other day when I was getting some carts but passed. If its good meds I can understand folks wanting to run it. If something works man thats hard to pass up.
I am on the second round of The Mac 1 and i am kinda like you on it. Did not do that much for me but it seemed like i was the only one with that opinion. Multiple others strongly disagreed with my thoughts on it. That's just the way it is with weed . What rings my bell might not do the same for another individual.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I am on the second round of The Mac 1 and i am kinda like you on it. Did not do that much for me but it seemed like i was the only one with that opinion. Multiple others strongly disagreed with my thoughts on it. That's just the way it is with weed . What rings my bell might not do the same for another individual.
I had a lot of trouble with mine, so I can't make a judgement call on it yet. Re veg and I will go from there with a clean run. Hopefully.
I wanted it because of the name. My sick brothers name. Been in the hospital for 3 months with a hole in his lung. Just got out a couple days ago.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Some people have problems finding fault in something that they spent 3-4 months on - so there's that.

I prefer honesty. I grew a Skywalker OG (ILGM fem) and it was a beautiful plant, THC content had to be off the charts, but it tasted somewhere between dirt and mud. I ended up just Decarbing it for edibles.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Some people have problems finding fault in something that they spent 3-4 months on - so there's that.

I prefer honesty. I grew a Skywalker OG (ILGM fem) and it was a beautiful plant, THC content had to be off the charts, but it tasted somewhere between dirt and mud. I ended up just Decarbing it for edibles.
I've noticed a lot of the "hype" strains are just that. No flavor. That's why I am breeding with my older strains.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I've noticed a lot of the "hype" strains are just that. No flavor. That's why I am breeding with my older strains.
When it comes to weed, I'm a common-sewer... I mean, connoisseur :)

I'm retired, and pretty much have to find reasons not to be high LOL But there are some that are more enjoyable than others. If I was to buy another pack of seeds it would be Northern Lights reggies if they sell them again. The ILGM version of NL is just tasty. smells fresh and minty, even after long curing. Has an almost "Newport" menthol taste - without the tobacco.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
There was about a year and a half period between when I retired and when I started growing. I was buying from a 'reputable' dude that got stock from a dispensary grower. He always had good stuff, a wide variety of always pretty buds, etc.

Nothing I bought can touch the stuff I've grown. Any strain.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

I'm retired, and pretty much have to find reasons not to be high LOL But there are some that are more enjoyable than others. If I was to buy another pack of seeds it would be Northern Lights reggies if they sell them again. The ILGM version of NL is just tasty. smells fresh and minty, even after long curing. Has an almost "Newport" menthol taste - without the tobacco.
I have some Northern lights regs that are probably 6-7 years old now. If you have interest pm me.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

I have been a weed smoker for well over 40 years. I swear the older strains have way more flavor and affect than this new stuff. Just my opinion though. lol
When you light a joint, the flavor soon dissipates. The older stuff, you can taste all the way to the end of the joint.
That is enjoyable.