Greenpoint Seeds

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Matter of fact I have sky dweller...obs...dynamite diesel in early veg.
Also have chem cookies f2 from a member here going to.;)
I got two packs of Sky Dweller really would like to see how that turns out. Got a pack of DD too but dont think I have enough room I would like to see that one grown indoor I have only seen big outdoor.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Ice cream one, looks good. I feel bad I got most of the parents of the crosses from heisen early on. So I just observing. I also noticed in a minute of the sales goin on from Rado to CV, offering more affordable prices, you have to wonder if they didn't shake the game up, gu and heisen, and got some of other boys dropping price points a lil bit. Jmo but good for us middle to low income. Buyers. I also attribute the IG thing wide open wild west platform where everyone chucking can get their gear on the market. Again jmo

D

Deleted member 60

There's a glut of samey-seeds out there right now. I think that is what is driving the sales like rado has going on. Whereas it used to be very hard in the early days to source his genetics...his page is packed with offerings these days. EVERYONE is playing now that all "breeding" is has become crossing/spraying the popular plants of the day and tossing the fems out. (untested In most instances). Wash, rinse, repeat....

But yeah...I feel ya. Getting harder and harder to make purchases because the same strains are being used across the board.....and once you have 5 strains with "Wedding Cake" in em...do ya really need more? (OK...some will...especially those who collect but never will grow em out :ROFLMAO: )

Also wonder about the "collabs". I bet Clearwater isn't selling many $150 packs of Sugar Rush right now...if ever. Gotta wonder if those prices will come down...soon...cus when PP goes out of favor like so many other popular cuts have seen happen....it'll be a hard sell. Timing seems to be a big factor in the seed game...

Gotta believe rado either has something new comin'....or sales were crap and he decided to move shit out while he still can. Dunno...but as you say....a good deal for those on a budget/those who don't have a fist full of Bens from slingin lbs...

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
It's just over saturation of the market. You don't move as many $300 packs of wedding crosses when 10 other breeders have wedding crosses for $30-80. Then add in all the random variety from chuckers to overseas banks.

I think the top dollar days are limited for seed sellers but clones are a different story. Brother said tiki man has $900 cuts over on ig, lol. A fool and his money...

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
It's just over saturation of the market. You don't move as many $300 packs of wedding crosses when 10 other breeders have wedding crosses for $30-80. Then add in all the random variety from chuckers to overseas banks.

I think the top dollar days are limited for seed sellers but clones are a different story. Brother said tiki man has $900 cuts over on ig, lol. A fool and his money...
I saw Trop cookies clones going for 2 bands on ig lol

HandsOn

I recently ordered Jelly Pie and Dynamite Diesel

Out of 5 of the Jelly Pie I only have one that sprouted that's a low germination rate.

The Dynamite Diesel isn't an issue got 4 out 5
Is this a knowed issue

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
There's a glut of samey-seeds out there right now. I think that is what is driving the sales like rado has going on. Whereas it used to be very hard in the early days to source his genetics...his page is packed with offerings these days. EVERYONE is playing now that all "breeding" is has become crossing/spraying the popular plants of the day and tossing the fems out. (untested In most instances). Wash, rinse, repeat....

But yeah...I feel ya. Getting harder and harder to make purchases because the same strains are being used across the board.....and once you have 5 strains with "Wedding Cake" in em...do ya really need more? (OK...some will...especially those who collect but never will grow em out :ROFLMAO: )

Also wonder about the "collabs". I bet Clearwater isn't selling many $150 packs of Sugar Rush right now...if ever. Gotta wonder if those prices will come down...soon...cus when PP goes out of favor like so many other popular cuts have seen happen....it'll be a hard sell. Timing seems to be a big factor in the seed game...

Gotta believe rado either has something new comin'....or sales were crap and he decided to move shit out while he still can. Dunno...but as you say....a good deal for those on a budget/those who don't have a fist full of Bens from slingin lbs...
I myself, am tired of the new "hype" strains already. (Less than 2 years) lol Just ain't got the "flavor" of the older strains. I'm back to the great grand parents of today's hybrids. Might not have the "frost" but frost ain't everything. lol

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
popped an entire pack of MACDawg, so far after 4 days 7 of 10 have popped, 2 are above ground , 3 still soaking, by far the hardest GPS offering yet for Me to germinate. I am a persistent fucker tho so those other 3 better get in line quick . I usually have 100% germination within 48 hrs on GPS stuff so maybe its the MAC , older seeds or just thick stubborn shells , who knows.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
popped an entire pack of MACDawg, so far after 4 days 7 of 10 have popped, 2 are above ground , 3 still soaking, by far the hardest GPS offering yet for Me to germinate. I am a persistent fucker tho so those other 3 better get in line quick . I usually have 100% germination within 48 hrs on GPS stuff so maybe its the MAC , older seeds or just thick stubborn shells , who knows.
It's the mac.

I'm a negative Nancy when it comes to mac. I don't understand why folks are so worked up over it. It's a hard pass from me all around.

But it sells so I see why folks work with it.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
It's the mac.

I'm a negative Nancy when it comes to mac. I don't understand why folks are so worked up over it. It's a hard pass from me all around.

But it sells so I see why folks work with it.
Its supposed to be somewhat stable in crosses from what I have gathered , so maybe I will get lucky and get a few decent ones. Find a clone Mom or really nice Male and the pack has produced value to Me.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Its supposed to be somewhat stable in crosses from what I have gathered , so maybe I will get lucky and get a few decent ones. Find a clone Mom or really nice Male and the pack has produced value to Me.
My "MAC" clone re vegged and her siblings bred with a "Skunk" cross of mine. I managed to get 9 seeds off .SAM_1109.JPGSAM_1094.JPG
They are very slow growing, but the roots are coming out of the bottom pretty good now. About time to transplant in to a 2gal fabric pot.
Just ordered the new OD cross from GPS. Been hunting a good "orange cross".

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Didn't Heisen say he had trouble with the MAC?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
My "MAC" clone re vegged and her siblings bred with a "Skunk" cross of mine. I managed to get 9 seeds off .View attachment 29400View attachment 29401
They are very slow growing, but the roots are coming out of the bottom pretty good now. About time to transplant in to a 2gal fabric pot.
Just ordered the new OD cross from GPS. Been hunting a good "orange cross".
that Orange Banana Daquiri is very similar to my Heathen Hammer , Both have Orange Cookies and Grape Pie and Blackberry Kush in the genetic makeup. I bought a pack off GPS to breed to a Male Hammer down the line, a BX of sorts.