Greenpoint Seeds

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
HI EVERYONE
I NEED TO PUT THIS OUT FOR PEOPLE TO READ!!!
I posted earlier about the sunday stallion bein a hermie
it did push out 2 nut sacks at pre flower I put this and another plant in another room that did the same thing
turned out in my opinion to be very nice little plant its still in flower growing strong
I have not seen any sign of nut sacks since and I am getting a nice chem dom smell
and lots of resin production (y) in my book, I did hit her with black mamba #3 female pollen so that should be cool down the road to play with I just wanted to put this info out here and see for your self
how healthy she looks...…... happy growing ✌

Attachments

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
HI EVERYONE
I NEED TO PUT THIS OUT FOR PEOPLE TO READ!!!
I posted earlier about the sunday stallion bein a hermie
it did push out 2 nut sacks at pre flower I put this and another plant in another room that did the same thing
turned out in my opinion to be very nice little plant its still in flower growing strong
I have not seen any sign of nut sacks since and I am getting a nice chem dom smell
and lots of resin production (y) in my book, I did hit her with black mamba #3 female pollen so that should be cool down the road to play with I just wanted to put this info out here and see for your self
how healthy she looks...…... happy growing ✌
Is that Exotics Black Mamba with the Cube in it You used on Her?

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
Is that Exotics Black Mamba with the Cube in it You used on Her?
no its brisco's bargin beans black mamba AKA BLACK DAWG cross with green point jellypie
I have pics of the female I used awesome smoke they are posted in his thread
big nugs dripping in resin slight blackberry after taste with a hint of earth it will be a mutt
breed forsure but I will be growing them as soon as they are ready have it all planed out
will be some cool funk

Buddha61

Really Active Member
Dreamcatcher and Chinook Haze, mid 10th week of flower (day 67ish). Dreamcatcher looking close, though I can't seem to find any amber trichomes, aside from the useless ones on the sugar leaves. The Chinook Haze looks to have another month or so (though there is some color change in the pistils that has become more noticeable).

Attachments