Greenpoint Seeds

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
well I opened my sunday stallions I must say these seeds are very small
i just put 4 of the best lookin ones in paper towel goin to try to pop them
compared to my own seeds that i make
these are micro size
Some plants just make smaller seeds. Sundae driver and east coast sour diesel make small seeds. It definitely doesnt mean anything. The best plants I've ever grown came from small seeds.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
yeah i was commenting on the size i didn't say they wouldn't grow just letting people know
that this strain seeds are small and i can't complain for the price that i paid
i got these at a steal on reverse auction i will post with results of germ rate 🌴 :coffee:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
That's been around for quite a few years. I personally never tried it, but... someone swears by it.
Makes sense as far as a healthy, viable seed. Fem? Can't say. I wouldn't toss the others away, but grow them separately and test the "theory".
I picked 2 jelly Pie seeds that had perfect volcano shape on one end and 2 that looked like what the picture said were males and have marked the solo cups they were put in so small trial sample size to see.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
I picked 2 jelly Pie seeds that had perfect volcano shape on one end and 2 that looked like what the picture said were males and have marked the solo cups they were put in so small trial sample size to see.
Keep us up on your progress. I going to do the same soon. Looking through phone microscope now at the seed ends. On pack was 4 of 10 and one pack was 5 of 10. Interested in how accurate it is.

Crash32097

Veteran Grower
Without looking though every single post on this thread, do you have the end results yet? After/during cure?
Doing the same strain but outdoors instead. Not many good pics out there lol.
What king of yields we talking about?
I run 12/12 from seed so the yield could have been better, but no weight issues, she was still a chunky girl. I grow for personal use and don't even own scales anymore. The high was pretty good like most of the GPS gear Ive grown, not as stoney as my pioneer kush was but still very mellow. Taste was minimal but it was one pheno out of many, had a 50/50 male female ratio because I only popped two seeds. Smell wasn't that strong either but noticable, more of a chemical profile on mine with a subtle sweetness. Sorry I couldn't give ya a better smoke report but overall I was still pleased with her.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
@Mr Blamo nice lookin bud 👊 🌴
Thanks. I have a few of these in my sog grow. I got the seeds in like December and this is July. Takes me that long to cycle my plants. Meaning flower rotation. I take my time with my grow rooms.
Regular seeds is what I like best so takes time to pop seeds...grow them out. Take cuts for sexing. Then running them after I find out which ones are males and females. I only keep special males i find.
Then ill run extra clones in a sog grow to find the best one I like. Then the ones I like in structure and smell...I take clones and veg them for a month to 6 weeks then those make it into one of my bigger grow rooms.
Copper Chem is the only gp seed i have.
I have a few strain from heisenbeans in early flower...running out of space in that room. Been tying plants away from the light . Last night i put a pretty large gg4 to flower and a strawberry glue from th seed. In another room that has 3 copper chems and a super skunk. A Corey stardawg is in that room to.
I do have a big budded cherry bomb coming out of my bigger room soon...if it ever stops flowering lol

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
not sure but anyone else out there not get there order from gps
I got tracking number was supost to be here Monday it says arriving late
that was on the 29th still sitting in C.o.
was mailed the 25th I got my first order no problem