Greenpoint Seeds

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
@Heathenraider I have a few seeds left from the CnC pack and to be honest I found the pheno I was looking for out of them already. I’m not against helping a brother out, and getting the few I have left to you.

You in Canada?

I’m going to get one clone run in before winter arrives and plan on selfing my keeper pheno as I won’t be able to keep the mom around all winter but don’t want to lose the genetics. I believe you were going to search for a star fighter pheno, which I can’t help with but you could luck out with the few seeds I have here.

Just let me know.
Cheers my friend.
I am in Canada Yes and would love to take u up on that offer PM Me when u have time I might have stuff u looking for. Thanks for the offer!!!

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
He usually tries to make things right, and I have had no issues with His shipping or genetics , He owes Me one on the Cookies n Chem short sell tho 😜
I have a whole full pack💯 I opened lots of greenpoint retail pks,peeled the stickers off of the pks,and put the name stickers on those little puck containers.I needed room in my swanky seed storage container.Everything has been stored dry in the fridge since recieving

Edit..nm..i was refering to copper chem,my bad

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Anyone that was waiting/ seeing delayed delivery get their stuff yet?

My order was handled quickly by Gu/GPS, but once it hit the mail.. It got sent just a bit out of the way. Tracking shows it is "in transit but will be delayed"
Instead of Co to STL direct it went to Des Moines first.
Damn I didn't know they even had mail in bumF, fly over Iowa :p
heh just Kiddin, My state borders Iowa, and the only way you can tell you changed states is the sign, "Welcome To" or " You are now leaving" going either direction.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
He usually tries to make things right, and I have had no issues with His shipping or genetics , He owes Me one on the Cookies n Chem short sell tho 😜
I'm sure Gu will work things out with you and the rest that are having issues at the moment with GPS.
I've only had 1 complaint with GPS since I had started purchasing their crosses almost 2 years.
I emailed Gu and explained my problem and he quickly responded back. At the time, there was issues with not only GPS, but "other" seed companies at about the same time. Gu was getting hit pretty hard on social media and customer texts from the backlash. I texted him back, I will patiently wait, gave him my list of replacements in a simple, easy to understand format, without any cursing or foul language inserted. Wasn't long, maybe a week or so, Gu contacted and personally thanked me for respecting the situation at hand. I got my seeds 3 or 4 days later. Sometimes people get busy with family, business, health, you name it. Shit happens.
Gu will get things straightened out for everyone. I tease Gu, but he and GPS have been one of the best companies I have dealt with.
Oh, Heathen,
I have a pack or 2 of CnC that's on the "grow again" bucket list. lol

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I'm sure Gu will work things out with you and the rest that are having issues at the moment with GPS.
I've only had 1 complaint with GPS since I had started purchasing their crosses almost 2 years.
I emailed Gu and explained my problem and he quickly responded back. At the time, there was issues with not only GPS, but "other" seed companies at about the same time. Gu was getting hit pretty hard on social media and customer texts from the backlash. I texted him back, I will patiently wait, gave him my list of replacements in a simple, easy to understand format, without any cursing or foul language inserted. Wasn't long, maybe a week or so, Gu contacted and personally thanked me for respecting the situation at hand. I got my seeds 3 or 4 days later. Sometimes people get busy with family, business, health, you name it. Shit happens.
Gu will get things straightened out for everyone. I tease Gu, but he and GPS have been one of the best companies I have dealt with.
Oh, Heathen,
It's all handled , like I said other than this transaction Gu has been flawless , and the peeps here have a way of hooking each other up when in need , buddy on here sending Me His last 3 seeds , that is beyond the call of cool

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Oh, Heathen,
Well if u got 2 name a price 🙏🏻👍🏻

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
All this talk of cookies and chem I’ll show mine at about 9 weeks ,honestly was the best plant in the garden outta about 10 different packs
It took temps over 110 for the last couple weeks , no bud rot like most big nugs get in the heatView attachment 16700
I would fucking melt! I grew up dealing with that heat, but anymore if it’s above 80 I’m crabby.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Anyone that was waiting/ seeing delayed delivery get their stuff yet?

My order was handled quickly by Gu/GPS, but once it hit the mail.. It got sent just a bit out of the way. Tracking shows it is "in transit but will be delayed"
Instead of Co to STL direct it went to Des Moines first.
Damn I didn't know they even had mail in bumF, fly over Iowa :p
heh just Kiddin, My state borders Iowa, and the only way you can tell you changed states is the sign, "Welcome To" or " You are now leaving" going either direction.
Got my tracking update, they left Iowa, came within 2 hrs of me in my state, then back out to StL, For sure they drove right by my home in the truck less than 15 minutes away lol. I Will have 'em in the morning though, Im stoked, and a little delay doesnt bother me a bit. :) Patience is something learned, and I been taught that lesson many times in many ways (y)

Dwnundr

Upside down
Anyone had success getting these into oz? Or any other breeders all you guys seem to love? Would love to get a couple of these type of strains in my rotation. I'd have the best shit in my state.