Greenpoint Seeds

not sure but anyone else out there not get there order from gps
I got tracking number was supost to be here Monday it says arriving late
that was on the 29th still sitting in C.o.
was mailed the 25th I got my first order no problem
I have a package (not GPS though) sitting in CO delayed right now, so it might be a postal issue.

I did however order and pay for a few packs on the 26th and never received any sort of confirmation email. It's in my orders on my account and still says processing as of today. Did anyone else order recently and not receive a confirmation/payment email? It's my first time ordering from GP in a loooong time so might be normal.

Lrn2Yield

@Bodyne , sorry man I wasn’t sure if you meant me or not but I’ll answer anyway haha

SDK #3 upon first sniff is borderline
offensive skunky smelling but the longer it sits in the nostrils you get this sweet but subtle candy-ish undertone

CnC #1 I find a bit earthy with more pronounced vanilla aromas.

The other two phenos are in the back and I haven’t sat down with them for a good smell session in a while.

On a side note however, I opened the tent one morning a few weeks back and my wife commented “ smells like a diaper full of warm babyshit in there “. :unsure:

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I think it was near 3 weeks when I got the copper chem from the time GU mailed it....but then again I live in the boon docks lol
Yeah still no beans they was shipped but still sitting in limbow in Denver. not sure whats up
been there since the 29th wonder whats going on with the postal system
I am not in the sticks but not in the city either got my first order no problem

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I have a package (not GPS though) sitting in CO delayed right now, so it might be a postal issue.

I did however order and pay for a few packs on the 26th and never received any sort of confirmation email. It's in my orders on my account and still says processing as of today. Did anyone else order recently and not receive a confirmation/payment email? It's my first time ordering from GP in a loooong time so might be normal.
@BlueRidgeGreen did you receive your order or is it still in limbo???

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
not sure but anyone else out there not get there order from gps
I got tracking number was supost to be here Monday it says arriving late
that was on the 29th still sitting in C.o.
was mailed the 25th I got my first order no problem
Realize that if that package doesn't get a scan within 24 hrs, the post office makes up some fictitious shit tracking message. It's either stuck in a mail container or it's on the truck...they drive first class postage. If you have a tracking number you can do a search for lost mail on the usps website after a week or so.

That said greenpoint can hit me on the east coast in 2 days first class if they do it right. 2 rounds back they sent my shit to Hawaii, wtf. That one took 10 days or so.

Also would like to say that I have been sending my $ in priority flat rate envelope. Listed as 2 days.............never once did it get there quickly. My feeling is that the priority distribution center, is shipping those flat rates with the first class. So the last order I spent 50 cents more and put it in a flat rate box. That sob made a 2 day trip, no problem.

1 round back, after I filed a missing mail on day 9 (2 day envelope) popped up in Minneapolis the next day.

Hang in there, it will work out.

Lrn2Yield

@Heathenraider I have a few seeds left from the CnC pack and to be honest I found the pheno I was looking for out of them already. I’m not against helping a brother out, and getting the few I have left to you.

You in Canada?

I’m going to get one clone run in before winter arrives and plan on selfing my keeper pheno as I won’t be able to keep the mom around all winter but don’t want to lose the genetics. I believe you were going to search for a star fighter pheno, which I can’t help with but you could luck out with the few seeds I have here.

Just let me know.
Cheers my friend.

@BlueRidgeGreen did you receive your order or is it still in limbo???
Got my delayed Amazon order that was sitting in CO today and it was 3 days late in the end.

My GP order just shipped today. There was some sort of issue where my order was marked as canceled on their end before my payment cleared which is why I didn't get any confirmation. But I sent an email to check in and Gu sorted it out.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
D

Deleted member 60

I didn't even have to read the article dude. Super small town PO here. It's only open from 7-11AM...M-F...Sat it's 7-10AM. They then drive 15 miles down the road and open the PO in the next town from noon to 4. and noon to 3PM on Saturday. Counter help is always someone different. Familiar faces last only a few weeks and then they send em somewhere else. 6 days a week commitment...they told me starting pay was $17 an hour....but ya gotta pee so they are having trouble finding folks who don't blaze. I laughed and told em I was retired and could in no way pass a drug test...nor was I lookin for a job....laughed...and left.

Ah...Podunk...right next to Bumfuck.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am really looking forward to running these genetics. It took me a few days to get to the bank to get some USD currency.

My only regret is....where was that Cherry Wine when i was looking :D lol. Next time I order I will get some. It may fix my CBD need and i can add some to every edible product to achieve the perfect edible.

Thanks GU. Great sale. And your patience is appreciated.

Pig Whistle will be soaking as soon as i get them. I am building a bigger veg spot.

D

Deleted member 60

Pretty sure the cat who makes those Cherry wine seeds lives down the way from me. I know that's the CBD cross/seeds he sells locally. $40 for 10seeds last I saw. Can buy em locally at the hydro store.... (not as cheap as the price GPS lists on their site) along with his slaves/oils/etc. the shop owners are also getting into hemp/CBD... seems to be the rage.... for some...LOL.