Greenpoint Seeds

Day 11 of flower now for all my Heisenbeans and it is looking like Purple Crash(BL) has already doubled in size. I think I might move her to her own space so I wont have to scrog the piss out of her. All my other girls(Lemon Frosting back right, Topanga Cookies front right, and a Sticky Icky front left) are cruising right along and just now starting to open up.
PC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D11 1.JPG
PC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D11 2.JPG

Day 16 of flower now for all my Heisenbeans and the CRASH finally occurred! :ROFLMAO: Big Purp(Purple Crash BL) has hit the scrog and hit it pretty damn hard as she doesn't really like to bend.(even with added silica) I cracked her pretty badly in several spots but she is absolutely VIGOROUS AF and I am pretty confident she will have no issues with recovery. All my other girls(Lemon Frosting back right, Topanga Cookies front right, and a Sticky Icky front left) are cruising right along and starting to opening up all over.
PC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D16 1.JPG
PC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D16 2.JPG
PC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D16 3.JPG
PC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D16 4.JPG
PC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D16 1.JPGPC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D16 2.JPGPC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D16 3.JPGPC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D16 4.JPG

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So, has GPS done away with the members "diamond etc" status on their website?
That's disappointing.
From what I understand, Gu had issues with the rewards program system they paid for so he shut it down until he figures out a replacement. Jeanne has been asking people to contact her who have been asking where their points went so I think they are still giving people discounts if you contact Jeanne before you place your order.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Gps grow day 24 sincee flip...I think. I had to do a tent upgrade, I went with the Spider farmer 28d x55wx80 h.(the only one I could find that size)20220517_080427.jpg My closet is 56 wideWith a 54" opening to the closet, So I had to build it inside the closet. that was fun. It was worth it having extra head space and floor space with every thing inside the tent. Now I need to find a place for my veg and clones that were in the same closet. I got all plants in flower except for three seedlings that will be crammed in there soon, damn I think I need a bigger tent.:unsure: