Greenpoint Seeds

Marv 42.jpgdays of 12/12 for my Heisenbeans(Lemon Frosting BR, Topanga Cookies FR, & Sticky Icky FL, Purple Crash BL) & oh boy... I think my Purple Crash(BIG PURP) might be special & absolutely wreaks of gas with just a hint of fruit. Lemon frosting might be special too as I have never smelled something so lemon EVAR & wow is she greasy to the touch.
PC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D42 1 .JPG
PC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D42 2.JPG
PC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D42 3.JPG
PC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D42 4.JPG
PC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D42 1 .JPGPC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D42 2.JPGPC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D42 3.JPGPC(BL),LT(BR),TC(FR),SI(FL) D42 4.JPG

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Citron, found some nanners on the lowers, plucked em off they havent come back, it may be from low light in the corner.View attachment 115896
I've been retarded busy the past few weeks than got sick the past week. I'm good now. Anyway I'm convinced that flipping plants early can cause balls. I ran 50 gmo x TK test plants and about half did the lower ball bullshit. I had taken cuts and wanted to see if the mature clones from the same plants would do it. Not 1 plant threw the first nut.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I've been retarded busy the past few weeks than got sick the past week. I'm good now. Anyway I'm convinced that flipping plants early can cause balls. I ran 50 gmo x TK test plants and about half did the lower ball bullshit. I had taken cuts and wanted to see if the mature clones from the same plants would do it. Not 1 plant threw the first nut.
I agree. I flip right on the edge at one month. I do see the occasional early nut on the lowers - but for my style where I can keep track of it I am cool with that. The few that do toss one or three are usually done after that. I'm not nearly as freaked by it now mainly because with the fire I am growing on a regular basis a bean here and there might be a gem.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You know...now that you mention it, the majority of the times I've seen balls on fems has been when I've flipped pretty early.