Greenpoint Seeds

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I just got two Purple Cake, two Diamond Cookies, and two Citron seeds wet. Getting ready for rhe next round.
I have 4 Gunslingers up and going.
I planted 2 Cookies and Chem that didn't make it.
Planted a pack of City Slicker that's beginning to pop.
Having the worst luck lately with things happening in my life.
It's affecting my mental state as well as physical attention to my plants.
Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life won’t throw anything at you that you can’t handle. Hang in there. Better days are ahead.

Lurrabq

Just read on discord that my Gold discount will dissappear since I waited thru the PP and AC males.
This is very similar to the Gold points revocation a few years back.

Never liked Purple punch, and the Animal Cookies just screamed herm tendencies. Crappy way to retain customers, but hey it's his business.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Just read on discord that my Gold discount will dissappear since I waited thru the PP and AC males.
This is very similar to the Gold points revocation a few years back.

Never liked Purple punch, and the Animal Cookies just screamed herm tendencies. Crappy way to retain customers, but hey it's his business.
I saw that, too, but I don’t see the tiered discounts as a huge deal if he keeps discounting with reverse auctions and other coupons. I know a some other places (not seed vendors) who do similar tiered discounts based on purchases that require an annual purchase amount to stay at that level. That’s how some wholesale places handle tiered discounts.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I saw that, too, but I don’t see the tiered discounts as a huge deal if he keeps discounting with reverse auctions and other coupons. I know a some other places (not seed vendors) who do similar tiered discounts based on purchases that require an annual purchase amount to stay at that level. That’s how some wholesale places handle tiered discounts.
10% off all the time is good <50% off is better when I want to buy seeds

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully thing goes well with you and your grow, I have some Cookies and Chem and some City Slckers I wanna pop that are several years old When I get around to those I WILL take some cuts!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
That Gucci cut, Thats what Im looking for!
It did great for me outside last year. I've taken a bunch to start already. And gift to my homies at work that do the outdoor thing. These old timers dont mind a good gg4, or cake mix. I just ripped on an Outdoor 🔨 this morning. After a 6 month cure. It hits. Have a good day/week y'all.
U hold the tail, I'mma Fuck this 🐖! 🔥

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Just threw down a couple packs from GPS I've had in the fridge for 4 years.
I hate busting down a whole pack of seeds with the hope of getting 2 females.
I've had pretty good luck getting 2 from half packs of 5 or 6 seeds.
So I've got 7 OBS just surfacing, most excited about these over all. And 6 Jelly Pie popping up as well.
Along with those I have 5 Cindy Congo from KOS. And 6 Bubblegum 2 seeds from Energenetics.
The CC were last to germ but got all 5 to show a tail, they haven't surfaced yet.
Gonna try to squeeze 24 2gal bags in here.
20220328_094736.jpg

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Does anyone know why the price changes with Mesh after checkout?

My cart total never matches the load amount for Mesh. This isn't including the fees either. I thot I wasn't paying attention to the price but it happens every time. Its the step before you enter CC info for Mesh. Idk if there is a repeating amount but It sure seems strange. I just went to buy a pack and noticed because I finally used gold coins to get it cheaper. I haven't completed the sale yet as id like to know what this fee/charge is.