Greenpoint Seeds

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Does anyone know why the price changes with Mesh after checkout?

My cart total never matches the load amount for Mesh. This isn't including the fees either. I thot I wasn't paying attention to the price but it happens every time. Its the step before you enter CC info for Mesh. Idk if there is a repeating amount but It sure seems strange. I just went to buy a pack and noticed because I finally used gold coins to get it cheaper. I haven't completed the sale yet as id like to know what this fee/charge is.
I've never used Mesh, but I know some people reported issues using it in the past. I find it a lot easier to just checkout as cash and then send Gu the payment through CashApp. You can just use a credit or debit card to add what you need to CashApp and then send it to them. It's quick and painless.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I've never used Mesh, but I know some people reported issues using it in the past. I find it a lot easier to just checkout as cash and then send Gu the payment through CashApp. You can just use a credit or debit card to add what you need to CashApp and then send it to them. It's quick and painless.
I never had any issues with it before. I know its not just GP as I've seen it happen from Speakeasy where I use mesh payment as well.

I didn't know about the CashApp option. I have used it before with DCSE but I thot it was only for debit cards? Or was that Venmo? I pay with CC prob 95% of the time so I can get cash back. I will look into this more. Thanks!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I never had any issues with it before. I know its not just GP as I've seen it happen from Speakeasy where I use mesh payment as well.

I didn't know about the CashApp option. I have used it before with DCSE but I thot it was only for debit cards? Or was that Venmo? I pay with CC prob 95% of the time so I can get cash back. I will look into this more. Thanks!
According to the CashApp website they support all major credit cards.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Was thinking about trying out this strain or any strain from them matter in fact but just wanna comfirm that they are good before I attempt them or better off going somewhere else?
I think most people here would say they were good, the guy that owns this forum makes their seeds. I have bought at least 50 of their seed packs:sneaky:"more like hundreds" and always had good service and good results. OBS is an excellent choice,

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
This is why I went to Promix and never looked back. Not one bug in 5 years now since the switch from Ocean Forrest and other stuff.
Used to be a day when benifical bugs came in fox farms ocean forest etc. to combat any bad bugs but the only thing I seen in the last bags I bought a couple years ago is bad bugs I contaminated our entire office building with fungas gnats took me 2 weeks to get rid of them I no longer buy their stuff except for outdoors