Greenpoint Seeds

D

Deleted member 60

Looks like there's a new pricing approach in effect @ the Greenpoint website. (no..it isn't a reinstatement of the fabled/popular gold nugget discount days :( ) I wonder what kinda nightmare this will pose for the poor soul who packs the packs? Zip Zing....

Anyone out there a successful cash customer? This old fool hasn't made the jump to crypto.... and they don't take PP. Such fun. Just in time for the postal guys kids Christmas....LOL.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Looks like there's a new pricing approach in effect @ the Greenpoint website. (no..it isn't a reinstatement of the fabled/popular gold nugget discount days :( ) I wonder what kinda nightmare this will pose for the poor soul who packs the packs? Zip Zing....

Anyone out there a successful cash customer? This old fool hasn't made the jump to crypto.... and they don't take PP. Such fun. Just in time for the postal guys kids Christmas....LOL.
Don't they still accept debit card payments? I know plenty of people pay with cash but I never have, because that just delays the shipment even longer, and I've had packages lost by USPS in the past.

Dalton

Nobody

Cash works get just take a pic of order # and cash amount and send! Email them that info.

GryphonX12

All the time, nice and easy..

Streetpro09

Tester

I've done cash with them before. Just use post office priority with a tracking number. You'll put your envelope inside of their priority envelope so it's like double sealed.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

I have used nothing but cash with them and everyone else for years knock on wood never lost one and typically they get here in days once they receive my cash...I am to old to change now lol

D

Deleted member 60

Thanks folks. I think I've only ordered from Greenpoint once since I lost $400 :(in the fabled "S-1" debacle a few years ago...so just wanted to see how things were going for others in current day mode. I wonder if I could use my old credit on those S-1's now. :ROFLMAO: OK...just kidding. Wrote that loss of long ago....but the sting (trepidation to order) is still there. As far as losing cash...it wasn't THE most cash I've lost ordering seed....but it was up there on the list, for sure. (The Gypper will always be king in the missing cash/order Dept.)

But hey...it's only money...right? >snickers<

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Flower Time! Hoping for some potent sativa smoke come Dec.
Flipped em at 4wks, now 10 days later I've got all girls!
3 Lemon Tree S1, 2 Full Moon Fever and 3 Lupine Lime.
Of the 6 FMF these were the only females. The LL had 5 fems for 8 plants.
Gottem under my 3000k 3500k Atreum combo 300w at 24" for now.
Up potting to 5gal pots this week, so far so good!

20210927_083855.jpg
20210927_083936.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

Harvesting by boat. (I'm envisioning high Kev in the cigar boat ala "Miami vice")

Hmmmmm......definitely a new one here....LOL. Fuck me....I'm gonna go out and kiss the ground of my grow....'cus I can't even imagine shit like this. (although...if it's THIS clandestine...I CAN IMAGINE THE PROFITS). Been there...did that. Heehee.

Best of luck Sir. All at once....that's a lotta weed to process....

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks folks. I think I've only ordered from Greenpoint once since I lost $400 :(in the fabled "S-1" debacle a few years ago...so just wanted to see how things were going for others in current day mode. I wonder if I could use my old credit on those S-1's now. :ROFLMAO: OK...just kidding. Wrote that loss of long ago....but the sting (trepidation to order) is still there. As far as losing cash...it wasn't THE most cash I've lost ordering seed....but it was up there on the list, for sure. (The Gypper will always be king in the missing cash/order Dept.)

But hey...it's only money...right? >snickers<
I still have 7 packs of those S1's. lol
I have thought really hard about starting some of them just to see what they are.
No problem with sending cash. Always made there.