Greenpoint Seeds

Gu~~~

Really Active Member
Dox:

search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.
"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

Using someone’s first name is not a dox. Don't be a droob. Using someone’s first name doesn’t identify them. There are over 400,000 people just in the US named Ryan according to mynamestat.com So stop your bullshit.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Well...I've been setting on my laurels for 6 wks now, time to get another one going.
Gonna plant my last 3 Lemon Tree S1s, really liked the one I grew.
Been holding on to a half pack of Full Moon Fever, so they're going for a soak.
And decided to run a pack of Lupine Lime, hoping for a decent % of females.
20210814_092519-crop.jpg

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Got another GPS grow going now, digging out a couple 3+ year old buys from the GN days.
Planted my last 3 Lemon Tree seeds, so I'll have at least these if things go south on the regs.
Had 6 seeds left from a Full Moon Fever pack, got 1 female from the first round in 2018 that was killer!
So hoping for a couple females from that pack.
Germed a pack of Lupine Lime, had 8 out of 10 that popped with one slow poke coming up just now (planted to deep).
As usual I'm shooting for 8 girls, got them under an Atreum Vela 120 board at 100 watts at the moment.
In about a week I'll put these in 2 gal bags and veg em for 4 wks under my new 240w 4000k board set up I'm building.

20210821_093052.jpg

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Got them all transplanted into 3 gal bags with 1.5 gal of soil at 8 days old.
Lightly ammended soil from the last grow should get these thru the next 4 to 5 wks.
Have them under my 240 watt Atreum 4000k I just finished building, at 18/6 for veg.
Hoping for some decent height and a fuller tent from these,
20210829_102425.jpg20210829_102322.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Got them all transplanted into 3 gal bags with 1.5 gal of soil at 8 days old.
Lightly ammended soil from the last grow should get these thru the next 4 to 5 wks.
Have them under my 240 watt Atreum 4000k I just finished building, at 18/6 for veg.
Hoping for some decent height and a fuller tent from these,
View attachment 98088View attachment 98086
Pulling up a chair not sure I remember lupine lime sounds great, have you grown her before? So many seeds so little room....

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Pulling up a chair not sure I remember lupine lime sounds great, have you grown her before? So many seeds so little room....
I have not grown these before, always looking for a good sativa dom in the mix.

Try Chernobyl if u can score them beans sumwhere.... Nice limey strain ive grown in past. Just thought id suggest..
One of my favorite wake and bake strains, hard to find these days.