Greenpoint Seeds

It pays to be a hoarder!!
Sure does. I bought a bunch of wild west reg packs during the reverse auction days; several multiples. Still had most of them when GPS announced a couple of months ago they were no longer gonna make and sell them . I sold a bunch of packs right after and doubled [at least] the price on every pack. Then GPS announced they were gonna make and sell regs after all. Those auctions were fun.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Sure does. I bought a bunch of wild west reg packs during the reverse auction days; several multiples. Still had most of them when GPS announced a couple of months ago they were no longer gonna make and sell them . I sold a bunch of packs right after and doubled [at least] the price on every pack. Then GPS announced they were gonna make and sell regs after all. Those auctions were fun.
Welcome to paradise!
It definitely helped lunch GPS and rifle some feathers along the way. People in this trade like to talk shit and think they can keep people from making s1s of "their" stuff.
But ya, good look.
Did ya get in on thw bitcoin fad too?

Did ya get in on thw bitcoin fad too?
I passed. I have a great smile and plan to keep it. I don't chew ice cubes either.

Welcome to paradise!
It definitely helped lunch GPS and rifle some feathers along the way. People in this trade like to talk shit and think they can keep people from making s1s of "their" stuff.
I'd wager that there are as many non assholes in the weed biz as there are genuine assholes. Thanks for the welcome.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
They're 3 wks and a couple days from sprout now, topped em all a few days ago. Was thinking I'd veg for 5 maybe 6wks this time to get some bigger plants.
Then got thinking I need a free tent come Dec 1st. for J.James gear. So gonna flip them at 4wks, most should be done by then.

20210913_064021.jpg