Greenpoint Seeds

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Harvesting by boat. (I'm envisioning high Kev in the cigar boat ala "Miami vice")

Hmmmmm......definitely a new one here....LOL. Fuck me....I'm gonna go out and kiss the ground of my grow....'cus I can't even imagine shit like this. (although...if it's THIS clandestine...I CAN IMAGINE THE PROFITS). Been there...did that. Heehee.

Best of luck Sir. All at once....that's a lotta weed to process....
After we floated the boat into shore to hang the plants. We continued with our day playing the drums singing dancing. And a little swimming
CC7B98DC-D6BE-4E7A-882D-A9438A786A71.jpeg4DF9DD9B-3DBA-49F4-9AE3-3488045B217F.jpegA4889ACD-321C-4343-897A-E9BC38E86EEF.jpegD5048726-5370-4027-9FA3-01CF6459B5DF.jpeg0AD9E147-B499-42E1-A390-075EF9328C66.jpeg

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Dox:

search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.
"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

Using someone’s first name is not a dox. Don't be a droob. Using someone’s first name doesn’t identify them. There are over 400,000 people just in the US named Ryan according to mynamestat.com So stop your bullshit.
I seriously had someone arguing with me on Facebook the other day because you could see a random cars license plate in the picture, and she was just convinced that simply posting a photo that contains a license plate is doxxing. I was almost speechless. How stupid can you be, they’re literally on display for everyone in public to see anywhere you go.

She tried reporting the picture too lmao

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Cake n chem on the local club menu, I be damned. 20 a gr
Is that it?? Back here in land of Lincoln, they got any strain u may need... Buy it by the gram its 25 a gram.... Buy a eigth its 75-80 bucks... A quarter =120..
Went with a neighbor to show him the process. He bought a eigth of Mac for 80.. Surprisingly, it was sum dam good stuff but for that price, il stick to growing my own..

And they wonder why the black market is still booming here.. Lol
Heres a couple pics of that Mac he got
20210614_233806.jpg20210601_013309.jpg
✌

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Is that it?? Back here in land of Lincoln, they got any strain u may need... Buy it by the gram its 25 a gram.... Buy a eigth its 75-80 bucks... A quarter =120..
Went with a neighbor to show him the process. He bought a eigth of Mac for 80.. Surprisingly, it was sum dam good stuff but for that price, il stick to growing my own..

View attachment 99992View attachment 99993
✌
No, they actually have started to break loose, they got prolly 30 total give or take. Hadn’t always been that way, just lately. Same prices tho lol. I seen the animal star cookies also, I’ve actually not seen too many gps on a menu till now

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

✌
Those prices are insane.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

✌
Frosty but I see no amber. Probably chopped by calendar date prior to hitting the machine trimmer. That's probably where you'll see the difference in quality within the same strain in a well stocked market. "Day 56 and time to harvest!" which will be fine for some grows and not fine for others - and it all hits the shelf.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
3 wks into flower and I'm down to 5 plants. All 3 of my LT threw nuts, a lot of nuts...grrr
No issues with timers or lights, temps are always under control...???
I think I'm done with fems, haven't had to deal with this issue with any of my reg seeds.
I didn't catch them in time and a few of the sacks open up completely.
So I guess that means my whole F'n tent got pollinated at 3 wks.
I'm wondering how this is going to go now. "Yeah for sure I'm done with F'n fem seeds"
Drag all of em out of the tent every couple days, get the magnifying glass out turn em in circles....what a F'n pain.
20211009_112148.jpg

Streetpro09

Tester
3 wks into flower and I'm down to 5 plants. All 3 of my LT threw nuts, a lot of nuts...grrr
No issues with timers or lights, temps are always under control...???
I think I'm done with fems, haven't had to deal with this issue with any of my reg seeds.
I didn't catch them in time and a few of the sacks open up completely.
So I guess that means my whole F'n tent got pollinated at 3 wks.
I'm wondering how this is going to go now. "Yeah for sure I'm done with F'n fem seeds"
Drag all of em out of the tent every couple days, get the magnifying glass out turn em in circles....what a F'n pain.
View attachment 100045
Oh man, that's alot of extra work. If it makes you feel any better, i had that happen with the oil slicks. I didn't find mine till after harvest so.... i have a couple hundred seeds I'll probably never use. Lol

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Just wanted to compliment how uniform the Copper Chem line has been to me. All but 2 short stocky runts! The males I pulled were the same size n structure of the females! These are all Greenpoint stuff! Copper Chem are the six on the right! Back left is Cookie Crunch and front left is Texas Chem

Attachments

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁

✌
Aeriz Has a really good line of MAC for sure! Too expensive to buy on a regular basis though as you know! I Really like the MAG landrace that was around in the dispensaries over there though.