Great Lakes Genetics (GLG)

Bad Dawg

Great Lakes Genetics
that longbottom fighter male has to be fire to anything it touches. Crazy freebies. I killed two packs this summer too hot. but I tried. The BK30/3HD cross and the dang Kosher Kush x LBL ones. I couldn't spend enough to get any this time. Yall can keep the apollo's, lol, no offense, just not my cup o tea, other than I seen a Chem D cross with it.
The Apollo crosses have been firer.

They gave me a big fat no. Surprised.
We never sell shirts,we give them out as promo's 3-4 times a year. And I am sorry if some one here gave you a "big Fat No" I always explain the shirt promo,but my brother has been helping me and he may have said no,and not explained.

GCG

Dinosaur
The Apollo crosses have been firer.

We never sell shirts,we give them out as promo's 3-4 times a year. And I am sorry if some one here gave you a "big Fat No" I always explain the shirt promo,but my brother has been helping me and he may have said no,and not explained.
Didn't mean to imply it was shitty. Was told no, got the promo explanation and fully understand.. All good. Was worded more with amusement, no vitriol intended.

Bad Dawg

Great Lakes Genetics
So how does the bogo work that for everything or breeder specific???
Bodhi is BOGO free, but if you go to the GLG promo page there are a lot of other BOGO promos.

But 3Thirtteen is buy 1 get 1 free,plus every 3thirteen order gets another pack per order.
Schwaggy Seeds is BOGO
Jaws is BOGO
Nine fold is BOGO
You should just look at the promo page. LOL
Plus every order comes with a bad Dawg freebie or freebies,i have been feeling very generous latly.