Great Lakes Genetics (GLG)

GCG

Dinosaur
Seriously?! Got my 1st order today. Ive read people talking shit about the freebies, even got to pick certain ones so I thought I knew what to expect. Wow, not even close. Full on shocked at the treasure trove included. Way more than I expected and all crosses that seem like they'll be fire.
A huge Thank You to GLG for the over the top service. I'll order again because of it.
1031191213_HDR.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Seriously?! Got my 1st order today. Ive read people talking shit about the freebies, even got to pick certain ones so I thought I knew what to expect. Wow, not even close. Full on shocked at the treasure trove included. Way more than I expected and all crosses that seem like they'll be fire.
A huge Thank You to GLG for the over the top service. I'll order again because of it.
View attachment 27855
Great selection of gear you got there. 🤤
Thank you for your support of 3Thirteen Seeds too!
I didnt know Cool Creek had another strain available other than the Lem Chem & Lem OG fems. Might have to pick up a pack of those Purple Power. What Bodhi pack you get?

For whatever reason, I can't create an account with GLG. I've tried multiple times, but when I register, it says check your email for the confirmation email, which never arrives. I've checked all folders and spam and did the re send verificaion several times. Anyone else?

GCG

Dinosaur
Great selection of gear you got there. 🤤
Thank you for your support of 3Thirteen Seeds too!
I didnt know Cool Creek had another strain available other than the Lem Chem & Lem OG fems. Might have to pick up a pack of those Purple Power. What Bodhi pack you get?
Black Triangle and Heavenly Hashplant freebie. Really excited for all of these. Now I just need to find time to run them.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
@GCG So I had an order in to GLG like 3 days ago and I just realized I had the Purple Power from Cool Creek in my order already.
I buy so many seeds from so many different breeders I cant remember what I ordered anymore haha 😵

GCG

Dinosaur
@GCG So I had an order in to GLG like 3 days ago and I just realized I had the Purple Power from Cool Creek in my order already.
I buy so many seeds from so many different breeders I cant remember what I ordered anymore haha 😵
I know what you mean. Got a delivery last week I honestly had forgotten about until I opened it. That Purple Power sounded nice. Don't know anything about that breeder so it gives me solace to know you got some too, assume their gear is good if you're willing to run it. Going to get some of yours in as space allows. Hopefully Dec 1st.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I know what you mean. Got a delivery last week I honestly had forgotten about until I opened it. That Purple Power sounded nice. Don't know anything about that breeder so it gives me solace to know you got some too, assume their gear is good if you're willing to run it. Going to get some of yours in as space allows. Hopefully Dec 1st.
I ran a pack of their "Lem Chem" fems a year or two back and they were pretty decent. Not sure if you are familiar with the strain, but it reminded me of "California Cannon" by Greenpoint. Almost all lemon oven cleaner type smells.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
What's the best deals going on at GLG right now - feebies/bogos/etc.?
3Thirteen Seeds has buy one pack, get a free pack of Purple Primate Fems (GG#4 x Plemon) *while supplies last.
Plus every 3Thirteen Seeds order comes with a free pack of Sin City Juice Regs (LVTK x Mimosa).
Thats on top of the freebies that Bad Dawg/GLG throws in as well. Helluva way to stretch a $60 purchase!
You can click the link in my signature to take you right to the packs available.