Great Lakes Genetics (GLG)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I wasnt really happy about that 30 dollar USD delivery.. thats 45 bucks for me (CDN). But I had to try the beans and so i bought them.
I have zero regrets and i wear that shirt a lot. Walking the dog while i blaze gaggers (we can do that here). I think that is my favorite doob of the day. Walking my little fat pug while i smoke a 1 1/4 doob like snoop dog. I take my time. I light it when i leave and put it out when i get back 15 minutes later. Wow I digress.

This all started when Hydrored said he was stoned.

What I wanted to say is....it is worth the shipping charge.

My Shwaggy Seeds are doing really well. 3 out of 4 girls confirmed and setting buds.

My Citrus Milf are doing well too. Really growing well and keeping nice with height.

My Purple Primate are growing bonkers. 1 is taking up about 4 to 5 square feet and the other is in a tent by itself allowing me to manipulate height with my 4k QB135 through the stretch. The area they take up is amazing really,

What bothers me is i need more room to try the damned freebies. I murderd a bunch but i want to grow out sin city juice in the worst way and the Cherry Sunshine X Gelato (shwaggys fine freebies).

And then the baddawg freebies intrique me further. Longbottom leaf X motor breath (sounds like garage flavors to me) and a CBD x Apollo that I will run when @Jesselikes2Grow runs his.

No regrets. A wicked good deal of fire beans and if the shipping bugs ya....place a bigger order!!!

The pic is my Shwaggy Skunky VA. And man does it smell in veg. Flowers are setting and i hope it reaks up outside.
DSCF3083.JPG
Purple Primates are in the dark.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I wasnt really happy about that 30 dollar USD delivery.. thats 45 bucks for me (CDN). But I had to try the beans and so i bought them.
I have zero regrets and i wear that shirt a lot. Walking the dog while i blaze gaggers (we can do that here). I think that is my favorite doob of the day. Walking my little fat pug while i smoke a 1 1/4 doob like snoop dog. I take my time. I light it when i leave and put it out when i get back 15 minutes later. Wow I digress.

This all started when Hydrored said he was stoned.

What I wanted to say is....it is worth the shipping charge.

My Shwaggy Seeds are doing really well. 3 out of 4 girls confirmed and setting buds.

My Citrus Milf are doing well too. Really growing well and keeping nice with height.

My Purple Primate are growing bonkers. 1 is taking up about 4 to 5 square feet and the other is in a tent by itself allowing me to manipulate height with my 4k QB135 through the stretch. The area they take up is amazing really,

What bothers me is i need more room to try the damned freebies. I murderd a bunch but i want to grow out sin city juice in the worst way and the Cherry Sunshine X Gelato (shwaggys fine freebies).

And then the baddawg freebies intrique me further. Longbottom leaf X motor breath (sounds like garage flavors to me) and a CBD x Apollo that I will run when @Jesselikes2Grow runs his.

No regrets. A wicked good deal of fire beans and if the shipping bugs ya....place a bigger order!!!

The pic is my Shwaggy Skunky VA. And man does it smell in veg. Flowers are setting and i hope it reaks up outside.
View attachment 25889
Purple Primates are in the dark.
You really want to send Me those Motorbreath 15 x Longbottom fighters so I have a full 10 cnt to do a nice run, Don't deny it.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
that longbottom fighter male has to be fire to anything it touches. Crazy freebies. I killed two packs this summer too hot. but I tried. The BK30/3HD cross and the dang Kosher Kush x LBL ones. I couldn't spend enough to get any this time. Yall can keep the apollo's, lol, no offense, just not my cup o tea, other than I seen a Chem D cross with it.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
that longbottom fighter male has to be fire to anything it touches. Crazy freebies. I killed two packs this summer too hot. but I tried. The BK30/3HD cross and the dang Kosher Kush x LBL ones. I couldn't spend enough to get any this time. Yall can keep the apollo's, lol, no offense, just not my cup o tea, other than I seen a Chem D cross with it.
I got 5 chances to find a nice Male, That freebie I was likewhoa when I open the package, I like the a
I think that Apollo x to original Stardawg will be pretty good Myself . BUT once everything I have popped is grown I will be growing out a couple packs of that Motorbreath15 X LBF to do an F2 run and let the Male hit a couple other girls maybe CNC or DLA5 X Mac , or Bison Breath , going to be some mad scientist shit going on this winter.

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
fuck it I am dunking the 5 MB15 X LBF I have in hand tonight , and run em next to Schwaggy's OSHP X Black Lights. I'll just have to set up another tent, thinking 2nd floor of the sheep barn , insulated , check , heated , check , water downstairs , check , oil heaters check. electricity check, I got this.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The Purple Primate is very robust. Maybe its the 5 gallon coco pot but the plant is untrainable because they are like tree branches. This plant was fed my leftover AN sensi perfect so maybe that helped too.
This one will not flop over buds. :) Smells like raunchy glue stem rubs at the moment but she is very fresh in bloom (Day 16)
DSCF3274.JPG

Attachments

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
The Purple Primate is very robust. Maybe its the 5 gallon coco pot but the plant is untrainable because they are like tree branches. This plant was fed my leftover AN sensi perfect so maybe that helped too.
This one will not flop over buds. :) Smells like raunchy glue stem rubs at the moment but she is very fresh in bloom (Day 16)
View attachment 26745
Looking quite happy @gwheels . Between the large sawtooth serrations on the fan leaves and the bushyness of the overall plant, I can see a lot of the Plemon in her. I dont have much info at all on those Purple Primates so Im looking forward to your results with it!