Great Lakes Genetics (GLG)

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I cant imagine the loot you'd get at GLG for $500. My last order was $280 ish bought 4 packs total $70 each and got 3 Bodhi freebies, 2 Stray Fox Freebies and 2 Bad Dog Freebies.

I shelled out around 300 to GU and got something like 22 packs with all the discount codes.

• Fire
Reactions: GCG

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
They must have went up on prices because most all of it is at least 100 a pack and upwards over 500.
Theres a whole bunch of seed packs available for $60 and under....fems included. Not saying there arent breeders that charge more per pack, but there is a ton of packs available under $100 on GLG. A handfull of them sub $100 packs are breeders on this forum.
I have feminized packs available on there for $60 that come with 3 packs of freebies right now (no special codes, presales etc).

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Next Canadian that makes an order contact Me please I will split shipping ( You Keep the Shirt ) I have 1 pack I want . Thanks In advance.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Just got a package from GLG! Freebies, Freebies ,AND MORE freebies! No sales, Gimmicks, or 20191210_172223.jpg fomo codes. Just Great genetics at great prices. Had to grab Useful's Jabba's Stash. [79 X-mas tree bud X Snow Lotus X Bubba Kush]. Been looking for the X-mas tree since 82'! Came with 7 more Useful seeds Orange Cookies X Phantom Cookies. And an assortment of freebies from several breeders more cool stickers, and a coozy! 37 seeds for $67.00. THANKS! @Bad Dawg

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
I knew I liked you. One of my favorite games as a kid. TM2 was my favorite.
L1, up, down, left; up, L1, triangle, right; left, right, down; still can't believe I remember these codes.
Yeah I bro used to get it in in the game and then after 😂 bro u got the fucking code that’s fucking me up right now

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
An old favorite of mine. Killer clown ice cream truck was a scary beast. Until Warthog got loose.
Who was u rocking with
Has to be at least 30 years since I played...and damn I don't remember the codes! Props yougrow.
Minion all day. Sweet tooth was that shit tho. Spectre and hammerhead were the favs tho and the biker. Lol damn I used to love them all lol. I used to play again my 13yo cousin at the time and whip his ass with hammerhead. Just running him over with his special. Muscle memory. I pretended to hold a ps1 controller and just started busting out codes. Don't get me started on gta3, vice city and San Andreas codes. Lol