Great Lakes Genetics (GLG)

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Let me find out one of the cool kids sold untested seeds under my nose. Haha this is fukin priceless. Wow just wow.
He hadn't sold the reeces Yet I don't think , They were sent out to a few on here as testers ( not Me ) and there was Herm issues , I havnt heard any issues from the SCJ which was for sale. I havnt kept up to be honest.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The Greases Pieces threw balls for the first bit and then it stopped. They were not released for sale.

I still have a pair that are finishing but i panicked with one i had in a 7 gallon coco pot and pulled the pin.

It was just such a big plant i was afraid i would miss one or 3. The other pair had a handful of balls on one and none on the other.

Testers can be a real roll of the dice..

mr_c

Super Active Member
I placed my order on Feb 22th, they received payment Feb 25th and I received my order today March 12th. This is my second order with GLG and definitely think their swag game is stronger than anyone else out there.

The Bohdi 11 packs were essentially $35/pack with the Buy-one-get-one and the other 20 freebies are gravy… $2 a bean is cheap for quality genetics IMO.
IMG_5471.JPGIMG_4708.JPG

mr_c

Super Active Member
Dude GLG blew it hard on my last order. I placed the order feb 16th and just got it yesterday lol. Dude couldn’t have communicated less and there ain’t nobody out here that wants all these god damn stickers get the fuck outta here lol.
What did you order? Did you get a koozie?

They do have a disclaimer.
"We have received your payment and will begin to process your order shortly,
Please be patient, we are a small crew"

McFly1

Have you guys noticed how slow their site is lately?? I sent my payment 7 days ago and no word about processing.