Great Lakes Genetics (GLG)

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Minion all day. Sweet tooth was that shit tho. Spectre and hammerhead were the favs tho and the biker. Lol damn I used to love them all lol. I used to play again my 13yo cousin at the time and whip his ass with hammerhead. Just running him over with his special.
This basterd even remembers all the names!!! Minion..yup. Sweet tooth was my fav,my siblings & cousins were afraid of him.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
This basterd even remembers all the names!!! Minion..yup. Sweet tooth was my fav,my siblings & cousins were afraid of him.
I wasn't kidding when I said it was one of my favorite things as a kid. I used to wyle out at 6 yo playing it. I just remember 2 being the best. I think three came out a year or two later barely remember 4 but then came black when I was 11. Oh and was I the only one who hated Axel?

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
$60 goes a long way at GLG. Good stuff, both Useful and Bad Dawg are tops in my book.
GLG is definitely fucking with the East coast baby!!!! First order couldn’t have went better quick service (considering the time if year) customer service on a 💯, helps if your spokesperson is someone of the stature of HydroRed; real shit no jive talk much appreciated will drop my freebies out of respect for the breeders and let’s not BS all Bad Dawg crosses are mucho bueno, GLG y’all put the G in Gansta 💪🏽
B38D7B1C-3CA4-4584-B4BF-88B8497CDD22.jpeg
75B018B0-F205-4501-B8FD-005AF90246C7.png

D

Deleted member 60

Hey folks.

I've never purchased from this bank but I guess my buddy in Cali recently made a purchase.....and gifted me a pack of seeds from this bank....

I've seen talk about "Tony Green" that made me think that folks weren't impressed....but never really got the jist of why folks had criticisms of this chucker. Anyway....I received a pack of (fucking regs) of "Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole" and was looking for the kind of input/opinion I know Chucker's is famous for.....LOL

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey folks.

I've never purchased from this bank but I guess my buddy in Cali recently made a purchase.....and gifted me a pack of seeds from this bank....

I've seen talk about "Tony Green" that made me think that folks weren't impressed....but never really got the jist of why folks had criticisms of this chucker. Anyway....I received a pack of (fucking regs) of "Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole" and was looking for the kind of input/opinion I know Chucker's is famous for.....LOL
Ask @Amos Otis lol

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey folks.

Copied and pasted from Z-labs:

The Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole!

Some may remember New York Candy Orange from Dr. P of Catnip seeds took 3rd place in the indica breeders category at the 2013 Icmag cup. He had a small underground drop thereafter. More info can be found here. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261683 A few years later I shot Loudog every generation of the Gorilla Bubble for a side by side. Following his selections he created the F1 NYCO x GB from his pure NYCO mom and a multiple selection of males from his Gorilla Bubble family run. You may remember we previously sampled a NYCO poly hybrid cross that Lou made x a Gorilla Bubble I selected and dropped as Ruby Red GB. The Ruby Reds were outstanding so it was decided to make a pure New York Candy Orange x Gorilla Bubble line. The F1 were grown out and independently tested by Chemdogmillionaire and myself. With that brief intro we are excited to bring you NYCO x Gorilla Bubble F2 (and friends!)

You will find two distinct growth phenos. The first is a heavy WLD indica leaner with tighter nodes that may finish as early as 8. The second pheno is a longer noded and more open glue leaning pheno that prefers to go a full 9 to 10 weeks. They are vigorous veggers and they branch spectacularly. They respond very quickly and voraciously to topping and show a similar increased growth response to pruning leaf or LST. Of course, as proven in every GB outcross resin production is great to amazing especially if you adequately meet her high calcium and micro demands before flower.

The most interesting and universally loved characteristic of the NYCO x GB is her terpene profile! Main characteristics of loud sharp orange/grapefruit were prominent in every plant! the bottom end can range from glue/skunk/bubblegum/fuel with a hint of sweet or sour to boot. The special male I chose smells exactly like the Orange Bubblicious bubble gum they used to have but with a sharp chemmy fuel base that is mouth watering.

For the NYCO x GB F2 regs I used a loud ruby red Grapefruit Gorilla glue mom and a sweet and sour orange juice indica leaning mom. I love the grapefruit glue mom so much I kept her! These packs have a 50/50 ratio from each mom. The affects are a awesome experience. The various tastes are delicious and bright on your palate and linger on. Visual appeal is outstanding. Potency is outstanding with a great relaxing vibe that is good for socializing or relaxing at home and avoids a dull edge, instead she keeps you uplifted and feeling good with a sharp creative mind. She does wonders for my back pain and muscle spasms especially if eaten. This strain helps me move and feel good and I can get things done!

I started working on my fem protocols so each pack will include: 5 (NYCO x GB) x OGCHEM Fems, 4 (NYCO x GB) x NYCO fems(bx1, reversed pollen from the original mom!) and 2 (NYCO x GB) x Double Strawberry Diesel fems.

These have all been cured and dried over 6 weeks in flowers before sorting and have germ tested great. The Gorilla Bubble line work really shines in giving these the base structure, potency, resin production and growth the GB provides while the terp profile from the NYCO is fully integrated and something very special all on her own. This has become my favorite Gorilla Bubble outcross and I hope you enjoy them!

D

Deleted member 60

Thanks Red. I saw all of that......and my buddy evidently is on/visit a forum that has talk of these beans/etc. and said there were no bad reports/etc....but we know how that can be sometimes in PotLand. Just got the feeling here that something was amiss but never saw why/what/how/etc.

He's growing them out/popping them now. My pack will wait til...fuck..who knows when....LOL. I guess i did it to myself by gifting him beans and he felt obliged a year later to do the same. Hopefully all will go well for him... but considering they are regs and I have doubts (and lots of other seeds I wanna run)...i'll certainly be watching to see what he finds before I ever think of wettin' em. Thanks again.