Good Haze strains?

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks for encouraging me to check in on Hazeman...Been waiting for Mikado forever and today they had it and ordered a pack. Encourage you all to look into the last pack left. One of my favorites from the way back in the day. Remember when the end of summer the dry spell was in full swing then the Mikado (45days) would be the first kind bud on the street just in time for labor day weekend. Mikado was Breeder Steve's work and one of his personal favorites also known as sweet tooth Spice of Life seeds or sweet pink grapefruit from Alpine seeds and Dinafem has Sweet Deep Grapefruit. Rocky mountain high is another Mikado cross.

www.dinafem.org/en/blog/sweet-deep-grapefruit-grow-report-fruity-cannabis-cocktail/%3famp

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
The subtle burgundy colors and leathery fruit aromas are really coming on strong with this Strawberry Lemonade bush and she closes in on harvest time. And the resin is looking pretty good too. The huge colas this strain will attempt to make on toothpick-diameter stems is almost comical. It needs a LOT of support, but I am ok with that. It's singular weakness.
DSC00998a.jpg

frosty 4 DSC01001.jpg

frosty st lemon.jpg

Cabl3t3ch

Pics are attached. It used to share a tent with a Golden Tiger but the GT hermed (due to light timer malfunction) so it could have spread out more if it had it's own space from beginning to end. These pics are at week 10. Great for indoor, relatively squat plant with humongous colas.

Im not sure about SLH, but possibly might be cousins, idk, but you're spot on about the resource hog. It take nutes like crazy, but it puts it all into bud formation though. As you can see the colas are like clubs even at just 10 weeks.
Your stems really woody? Like they would break if you LST a little too much? Trust me they will!! Lol

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
Almost forgot about this one. I had a Limoncello Haze mother that was growing really slowly with very short internodes, which ended up in a friend's tent. It finished about a week ago and is just getting dry enough to sample now ( I made a bit of rosin), and man...the "rotten something" smell is definitely right out front, with the lemon coming out more in the aftertaste. I'm guessing that's the strain showing it's Super Silver Haze lineage.

Just a small bud made a big old wad of clear/yellow rosin. Pretty frosty. Interesting strain.

IMG_0691[1].jpg

LimoncelloHaze.jpgLimoncelloHazeBud.jpgLimoncelloHazeBuds.jpg

RobertFripp

I grew the Ghost Train 5 years ago, and it was good weed, but didnt produce alot.

Authentic Genetics has Pure Haze. 100- 120 days plus flowering. Ive not grown it though. I hear the pure Haze has 1 keeper out of 10, so you have to go through a few to find the best plant.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I enjoyed the [Purple Haze x Malawi] from Ace seeds, it takes about 17 weeks to finish but its one of the longest lasting effects when properly cured its psychedelic, makes colors pop, flavors and smells are seemingly more pronounced, mood boosting like a mild acid trip mixed with the initial floaty feelings of shrooms.
Not something most cannabis can offer, and not the speedy trippy effect I get from Ace's "Golden Tiger", although both are very similar if you find the right thai dominant pheno, same problem with the longer flowering if that's an issue, around 16-17 weeks till ripe.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I enjoyed the [Purple Haze x Malawi] from Ace seeds, it takes about 17 weeks to finish but its one of the longest lasting effects when properly cured its psychedelic, makes colors pop, flavors and smells are seemingly more pronounced, mood boosting like a mild acid trip mixed with the initial floaty feelings of shrooms.
Not something most cannabis can offer, and not the speedy trippy effect I get from Ace's "Golden Tiger", although both are very similar if you find the right thai dominant pheno, same problem with the longer flowering if that's an issue, around 16-17 weeks till ripe.
I think a lot of us on here are the hobby growers that will make time for a long flowering plant. Maybe not a crop, but one corner of the tent :cool: