Good Haze strains?

THT

Really Active Member
old but relevant?
@High kev
hmm add to cart.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
i can't say one way or another if it's a safe place to order, but by the looks of it, they're just adding an import mark-up on mostly Dutch and Spanish seeds, not a bad idea, but I'd be worried about old stock too.

Chimera is a breeder that was new and noteworthy in the forums like a decade ago, I remember his C-Plus was a popular strain (in the forums anyway) going around back then.

AFAIK, he's a state-side or Canadian guy, with what looks to be Dutch connections. Hell, he could be the one running that grabseeds site for all I know. Chimera has some recent posts on ICMag, so maybe ask around there?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
@HydroRed brought up chinooks haze a few pages back. From the US, Bandaid Haze 7 from Katsu is supposed to be great. Currently growing that and a cross with 98BubbaK. The very best haze cross I have smoked is UK origin: WhiteWidowXHaze called Moby Dick, bred by Dinafem and GreenHouse. Super lemon haze is a close second and is also from greenhouse seed co.
How did your bandaid haze come out? Does it have any resemblance to New York City haze/ piff

StonedAgeGrower

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but SkunkTek/Diesel Kartel just released a line of Cuban Black Haze reversals. The 2 I've grabbed are the A5 Haze clone x CBH and C5Haze clone x CBH.
Should be some real killer Haze phenos. I know many are hunting for the "Piff/Frankie's" type hazes, and think these might be the best places to search👍.

Haven't seen them in stock for a while but PiffCoastFarms also has some Piff reversals that are very close to the old school nyc hazes

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Hazes never did it for me. Tried a million. FWIW, Chimera is almost thought of as on DJs level, if not a lil more. Very knowledgeable about the plant, and if you get his beans, you'll almost always find keepers. But his grow knowledge is much more say than a riot, or any of the new chuckers. He's put in the work as a true breeder. It's all online.

StonedAgeGrower

Chimera has been doing actual scientific level research on Cannabis for a while now, he's made some breakthroughs and also caused a lil bit of controversy. Probably one of the most informed individuals in the industry when it comes to actual, real breeding.

He recently did a gigantic 3 part interview on the PotCast. I definitely recommend giving it a listen👍

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I got a mess of Mr. Nice seeds, and was looking through the seedbank. There is haze in a lot of their stuff if I can ever get around to dropping them I'll let you know what I find.

Pink Floyd - 25% Afghan, 25% Skunk, and 50% Haze
Dreamtime - A selection of mixed indoor varieties of excellent parentage including Skunk, NL, Haze, and Afghan.
Mango Widow - NL/Haze/Skunk x Brazilian/South Indian
Angel Heart - Mango Haze x Afghan Skunk "sativa leaning hybrid"
N.H.S - 75% Skunk 25% NL5 Haze
La Niña - Haze x Widow,
The Stones - Master Kush side of strains. Bringing the double Haze male

quiescent

Super Active Member
I got a mess of Mr. Nice seeds, and was looking through the seedbank. There is haze in a lot of their stuff if I can ever get around to dropping them I'll let you know what I find.

Pink Floyd - 25% Afghan, 25% Skunk, and 50% Haze
Dreamtime - A selection of mixed indoor varieties of excellent parentage including Skunk, NL, Haze, and Afghan.
Mango Widow - NL/Haze/Skunk x Brazilian/South Indian
Angel Heart - Mango Haze x Afghan Skunk "sativa leaning hybrid"
N.H.S - 75% Skunk 25% NL5 Haze
La Niña - Haze x Widow,
The Stones - Master Kush side of strains. Bringing the double Haze male
The Pink Floyd and NHS were really good.

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
I have some of these coming in a few days. I used to grow Super Lemon Haze for years, another great haze strain.