Good Haze strains?

quiescent

Super Active Member
Not speaking from personal experience here, I'm probably one of the younger guys on the forum.

Outside of stuff from Pakistan/Afghanistan/India/Nepal area; most everything in the states, and I can only assume it rings true for most other places, everything was typically an equatorial sativa.

I'm sure there were plenty of people growing in the states but they were probably just growing poorly acclimatized plants via seeds from what was available in the import.

ZooH2O

Not speaking from personal experience here, I'm probably one of the younger guys on the forum.

Outside of stuff from Pakistan/Afghanistan/India/Nepal area; most everything in the states, and I can only assume it rings true for most other places, everything was typically an equatorial sativa.

I'm sure there were plenty of people growing in the states but they were probably just growing poorly acclimatized plants via seeds from what was available in the import.
🧐

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Ssh and amnesia are same cut imo/e. Only good haze. I really hate haze terpz, the high of old school ssh was wicked though.

strawberry haze cut around Spain is pretty cool too, heavy like an indica.

bill203

SSSDH by Connoisseur Genetics would be very worthy of a pheno hunt.

edit: Somehow missed the USA part, SnowHigh Seeds. He does a lot of sativa stuff with something like a kiss of C99 in a crazy polyhybrid as well as some more pure lines crossed together. LMK if you're interested in his email, much more reasonable pricing than banks.
yeah connoisseur genetics are good . i grew the 90s haze (super silver sour d haze x nl5 haze nevil cut).
if im gonna grow another haze itll be by him. guys a mad haze head from looking at his IG.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Hemp Depot has several Beanhoarder pollen chuck crosses with Old Timers haze for less than $50 a pack.

Haven't tried any yet, but other Beanhoarder chucks I've tried over the years have worked out pretty well in the plant vigor, and potency department. Solid old school genetics at hard to beat prices. Some of the Sensi Star x Blockhead grown a few years back had some serious horsepower, which I need, because I'm a Potaholic and fucking like it that way!

Been eyeing the Chem Dawg x Old Timers haze which is said to have a dense and disorienting high with some having extreme potency. They've also got Zamaldelica x Old Timers Haze if you like the trippy weed. I'm dangerously close to finding an excuse for buying both.

Probably should make sure they're still shipping from Canada to the USA before I get too excited.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Not sure if Chinook Haze has come up. If anyone has pics that'd be great. I have a about 25 packs of regs and the same of fems, and when this thread came up I looked through the seedbank and had no haze. Last tester batch that @J.James sent, he tossed in a pack of the CH. I just have so much fire to run and so little space that I need to slide it in line somewhere :)

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Not sure if Chinook Haze has come up. If anyone has pics that'd be great. I have a about 25 packs of regs and the same of fems, and when this thread came up I looked through the seedbank and had no haze. Last tester batch that @J.James sent, he tossed in a pack of the CH. I just have so much fire to run and so little space that I need to slide it in line somewhere :)
@HydroRed brought up chinooks haze a few pages back. From the US, Bandaid Haze 7 from Katsu is supposed to be great. Currently growing that and a cross with 98BubbaK. The very best haze cross I have smoked is UK origin: WhiteWidowXHaze called Moby Dick, bred by Dinafem and GreenHouse. Super lemon haze is a close second and is also from greenhouse seed co.

THT

Really Active Member
Wish I could find it again
What you are talking about is THE haze! The piff, also known by many other names in NYC, uptown brown, the church, Frankie's, the list goes on. This strain has been a closely guarded secret and the clones have only been shared in a VERY tight circle. It's the best cannabis plant on earth hands down in my opinion. Several breeders have found seeds and grown them out, I explored top dawgs uptown brown and so far haven't found the one, but I can confirm without a doubt the correct genetics are there.

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
Also @High kev, I have used 3 different males now from uptown brown to pollinate a TON of strains, including back-crossing to several females to make some F2's, if I don't find something worth breeding with eventually I'll be surprised. I could always use some help with testing.
I'm also looking for an old school horsepower Haze.
I'd be interested in throwing a few spots to help out the cause!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
What you are talking about is THE haze! The piff, also known by many other names in NYC, uptown brown, the church, Frankie's, the list goes on. This strain has been a closely guarded secret and the clones have only been shared in a VERY tight circle. It's the best cannabis plant on earth hands down in my opinion. Several breeders have found seeds and grown them out, I explored top dawgs uptown brown and so far haven't found the one, but I can confirm without a doubt the correct genetics are there.
I’m going to have to get me a pack and at least try. A while back before I knew much or anything about growing I found me a seed and grew it outdoors. It was probably my favorite I ever did myself
Also @High kev, I have used 3 different males now from uptown brown to pollinate a TON of strains, including back-crossing to several females to make some F2's, if I don't find something worth breeding with eventually I'll be surprised. I could always use some help with testing.
That is the best weed ever I totally agree If you got testers Sign me up fuck yeah.

Reactions: THT