Good Haze strains?

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
Super Lemon Haze is great smoke for taste, smell and functional high, I really like it.
Long been a favorite of mine! I lucked out the first time and got a crazy fast pheno that finished in 8 or so weeks and was loaded with lemon terps. the next time I bought the seed it was like a 12 week project! Lots of variation it would seem.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Pink Floyd and NHS were really good.
Yeah, I am looking forward to all of them. Just chopped the Angel Heart and it is straight mango. Sweet and sour, with a sharp diesel bite underneath. More fruity than gassy. Went 85 days / just over 12 weeks. Still curing, but one plant in a 3 gallon nursery pot was close to 3 ounces. There was definitely a return for the extra few weeks.

Azn00Superman

I'm growing Ace Seed's Killer A5 Haze (it's a cross of Malawi and Nevil's A5 Haze I believe), took lower samples at both 9 and 10 week and both were extremely strong, long lasting with amazing highs. Tastes like liver with a note of rubber.

Grown well (I made a mistake and underfed it quite a bit earlier during flowering) with a good cure it will fuck people up. Def not for those with low tolerance.

Cabl3t3ch

I'm growing Ace Seed's Killer A5 Haze (it's a cross of Malawi and Nevil's A5 Haze I believe), took lower samples at both 9 and 10 week and both were extremely strong, long lasting with amazing highs. Tastes like liver with a note of rubber.

Grown well (I made a mistake and underfed it quite a bit earlier during flowering) with a good cure it will fuck people up. Def not for those with low tolerance.
I noticed my SLH was a resource hog as well. Part of the genetics?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder

Got any pics of her? I’ve been eyeballing that strain. Glad your posting about her

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Long been a favorite of mine! I lucked out the first time and got a crazy fast pheno that finished in 8 or so weeks and was loaded with lemon terps. the next time I bought the seed it was like a 12 week project! Lots of variation it would seem.
Sounds like they were switching mothers at some point. What year did you purchase your SLH?
I got mine in 2010 I think.
The best pheno I got out of 5 seed tasted nothing like Lemon. Had a creamy, buttery, sweet vanilla flavor.
But when it was growing, it did have a sweet, creamy citrus aroma.
I couldn't keep my nose out of it.

That Lemon Skunk they used back then would be a nice cut to have around.

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
What year did you purchase your SLH?
Now you're challenging my brain! This was LONG time ago, probably before 2000, when getting seeds was scary and mysterious. Wrapping $100 bills in carbon paper and sending them to Amsterdam, hoping you get something other than arrested. lmao....good times. We actually got multiple phenos, my buddy ended up with the tall one that took 12 weeks.

Do love the strain...thanks for sharing your experience with it.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Now you're challenging my brain! This was LONG time ago, probably before 2000, when getting seeds was scary and mysterious. Wrapping $100 bills in carbon paper and sending them to Amsterdam, hoping you get something other than arrested. lmao....good times. We actually got multiple phenos, my buddy ended up with the tall one that took 12 weeks.

Do love the strain...thanks for sharing your experience with it.
SLH hit the market in 2008 or 09'.
Won back to back Cannabis Cups and placed a 3rd year, I think.

Azn00Superman

Got any pics of her? I’ve been eyeballing that strain. Glad your posting about her
Pics are attached. It used to share a tent with a Golden Tiger but the GT hermed (due to light timer malfunction) so it could have spread out more if it had it's own space from beginning to end. These pics are at week 10. Great for indoor, relatively squat plant with humongous colas.

I noticed my SLH was a resource hog as well. Part of the genetics?
Im not sure about SLH, but possibly might be cousins, idk, but you're spot on about the resource hog. It take nutes like crazy, but it puts it all into bud formation though. As you can see the colas are like clubs even at just 10 weeks.

Attachments