Good Haze strains?

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Any domestic (USA) breeders that do any work with legit haze strains? Seems the hazes have faded into the background the last 10 years or so. Some of those long-flowering varieties used to be such a different high, I miss them.
+1 on Haze. Specifically Super Silver Haze. I really miss them too.

Blue Dream - (Blueberry x Haze) -Heisen's got some crosses that sound really good.

Super Silver Haze - (Haze x NL #5 x Skunk) - Schwaggy is working on some projects using Shanti's cut. Gonna be some exciting stuff.

Ghost Train Haze - (Ghost OG x Nevil's Wreck [Arcata Train Wreck x Nevil's Haze] - Phylex has a cross called God O War (Ghost Train Haze x 9 Pound Hammer). I have grown and smoked this, one of me n my GF's preferred smokes, posted a smoke report as well for one of the phenos so far.

Hit me up if you find anything interesting and I'll do the same (y)

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
+1 on Haze. Specifically Super Silver Haze. I really miss them too.

Blue Dream - (Blueberry x Haze) -Heisen's got some crosses that sound really good.

Super Silver Haze - (Haze x NL #5 x Skunk) - Schwaggy is working on some projects using Shanti's cut. Gonna be some exciting stuff.

Ghost Train Haze - (Ghost OG x Nevil's Wreck [Arcata Train Wreck x Nevil's Haze] - Phylex has a cross called God O War (Ghost Train Haze x 9 Pound Hammer). I have grown and smoked this, one of me n my GF's preferred smokes, posted a smoke report as well for one of the phenos so far.

Hit me up if you find anything interesting and I'll do the same (y)
ive actually been eyeing Rare Dankness’ “Ghost Train Haze #1 x Harlequin”, I may have to try and get some of that and the God o War and run them together. I like to split my tent in half strain wise, and prefer to stick with two crosses that have a parent strain in common.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Any domestic (USA) breeders that do any work with legit haze strains? Seems the hazes have faded into the background the last 10 years or so. Some of those long-flowering varieties used to be such a different high, I miss them.
Love the haze from back in the day before sour diesel showed up. I had some alpine kush that was similar tasting but hadn’t had that nice haze that used to cost 2 million for a half gram. Sure would love to roll with some of that

quiescent

Super Active Member
SSSDH by Connoisseur Genetics would be very worthy of a pheno hunt.

edit: Somehow missed the USA part, SnowHigh Seeds. He does a lot of sativa stuff with something like a kiss of C99 in a crazy polyhybrid as well as some more pure lines crossed together. LMK if you're interested in his email, much more reasonable pricing than banks.