Gardening With Evergreen.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Are the bastards you had seconds? I assumed that's what people called them. Anyway shit looks fire man keep chuckin and fuckin!

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I want them regardless!!! Ahaha I miss my scj and missed out on bridezilla I will sweet-talk the shit out of them while softly caressing them out of the shell!!!
I missed out on the dubs and GMO. I managed to grab the bz though. Gave 2 to a friend and his succubus killed them. I went full in on the purples and some topanga cause they were new and didnt expect the line to run the way it did. Then I end up buying seconds of pretty much all the same packs I just bought lol . All good though. Friends have loved them and basically free advertising for heisen. I travel for work so I have people everywhere I shared some love with. Those should be some sexy ladies no doubt! Hopefully you will get some good bz leaners they were beasts of plants

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Alright guys I’m going to try a experiment with some cuts I took. I am going to try to root these cuts by floating them in my fish tank. This is a live planted tank so I know it has what is needed to support life although marine plants and normal plants are very different I think these will sprout roots.
0FBCA1EC-3125-4F61-A623-77378B210F64.jpeg
@KMOG i know you’ll like this haha so probably about 8 years ago or so I had an extra seedling growing I didn’t need so I washed the roots and buried it with a stone in a fish tank fully submersed for shits and giggles. I put a air stone directly under it and already had a ton of light over the tank ( live planted) it lived for just over a week before completely dying off lol. It did grow in its time under the water

Last edited:

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Alright guys I’m going to try a experiment with some cuts I took. I am going to try to root these cuts by floating them in my fish tank. This is a live planted tank so I know it has what is needed to support life although marine plants and normal plants are very different I think these will sprout roots.
View attachment 51928
@KMOG i know you’ll like this haha so probably about 8 years ago or so I had an extra seedling growing I didn’t need so I washed the roots and buried it with a stone in a fish tank fully submersed for shits and giggles. I put a air stone directly under it and already had a ton of light over the tank ( live planted) it lived for just over a week before completely dying off lol. It did grow in its time under the water
That’s awesome. I wonder if you got enough air in the water it’d live. I’d try planting in the filter media lol.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I have been super busy this past week, Any one waiting on the Sinful wedding f2 testers they will be shipped out this weekend just have to go grab some packing materials.
I have to grab my book to check who needs an @ im not 100 percent but for now the ones i know for sure are
@TerpyTyrone @Cfeezzie @Texagonian @gwheels @yougrowyourway @High kev ( you weren't signed on as a tester but these are your POTM prize)

Last edited:

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
This is the Sonic Screwdriver x Lemon alien male every seed I popped from this cross was pure fire, with a sour lemony zest orange earthy flavor. If you've ever had timewreck think of its flavor with orange and lemon notes, Idk if I would describe it as fruity or funk more of a oddball mashup but it suits it well.
Pheno 2: I hit this one with the Martian Monkey male.
IMG_0114.JPG