Gardening With Evergreen.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Yea...
Ahahaha fat thumbs! I'm 150 lbs soaking wet lmao. Youre stuck out east RN?
150lbs... maybe you are him lmao ! Sorry your thumbs just looked like they belonged to a large man lol. Yea man no work with covid. Was in between moves. Just came back here to my inbetween zone. I like to travel alot and dont stay in one area for large amounts of time.just work local and save enough for the next move. A poor man's way to see the world.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yea...
150lbs... maybe you are him lmao ! Sorry your thumbs just looked like they belonged to a large man lol. Yea man no work with covid. Was in between moves. Just came back here to my inbetween zone. I like to travel alot and dont stay in one area for large amounts of time.just work local and save enough for the next move. A poor man's way to see the world.
Yea something happened while i was growing. My hands and feet are that of a large man but on a small mans frame Lmao. Thats pretty interesting im sure youve got stories and ive got pot well we both do but you get what im saying lol I hope ahaha. Sorry for the clutter evergreen lol.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Yea something happened while i was growing. My hands and feet are that of a large man but on a small mans frame Lmao. Thats pretty interesting im sure youve got stories and ive got pot well we both do but you get what im saying lol I hope ahaha. Sorry for the clutter evergreen lol.
Lol got stories but I'm actually out of weed. Tragic. A tale for a toke ? Lol sorry as well evergreen.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Sinful wedding about a week away.
View attachment 57871
Beautiful!! I am smoking on the sin city juice right now! The mimosa leaners are straight Orange oil cleaner. With wed cake ita gonna standout! Nice cross!

Thank you so much @Evergreengardener everybody knows that its the season to run em if ya got em! Glad I got these in hand!
I cant express how thankful i am that we have this community! The ability to trade freely with good people and great genetics. Fuck ya!
I just smoked a blunt to the face on my 65 mile one way ride to work. Hahaha im lit 🔥 🔥 I gotta get some visine and wash my hands. Maybe change my jacket. Ha. Ive been called out a few times. Oops ... Have a great day everybody!-

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
2/2 sinful weddings. Stretched beyond belief in my absence. Very upsetting. However they are very resilient. Broke both their roots putting them in nutass rooters the day before I left lol. The one you see where it was broke. They will most likely go in soil tomorrow morning. Moved them to the Mother tent. Veg em out a bit, take clones, flower said clones for sex then proceed accordingly.20200506_223145.jpg
I love the little cripple one more, its will to love brings a smile to my face. Give me a week they'll be a1

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I lied. The cripple didnt make it. My fault for breaking the root when inserting it then not being here for the sprout. Poor timing on my part. However my other Regrettable Wedding pheno of your Sinful Wedding cross(sin city juice plus wedding cake can only lead to regrets lol) is thriving. I'm hoping for a male but will be happy to show off a female of your great cross.
20200515_223141.jpgWould you mind digging up any pics of the SCJ used and your Wedding Cake pheno.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I lied. The cripple didnt make it. My fault for breaking the root when inserting it then not being here for the sprout. Poor timing on my part. However my other Regrettable Wedding pheno of your Sinful Wedding cross(sin city juice plus wedding cake can only lead to regrets lol) is thriving. I'm hoping for a male but will be happy to show off a female of your great cross.
View attachment 58813Would you mind digging up any pics of the SCJ used and your Wedding Cake pheno.
My bad man I’ll pull up pics soon gotta find them. However, those are f2s you have from a male and female of my Sinful wedding.
Sinful wedding- was created by finding a male that grew trichs early and stacked nice from Reds Sin city juice. I then hit a Bridezilla from H. Then I popped those f1s found a nice male and female then... well you know how it happens🤣 then seeds in the mail were f2

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
My bad man I’ll pull up pics soon gotta find them. However, those are f2s you have from a male and female of my Sinful wedding.
Sinful wedding- was created by finding a male that grew trichs early and stacked nice from Reds Sin city juice. I then hit a Bridezilla from H. Then I popped those f1s found a nice male and female then... well you know how it happens🤣 then seeds in the mail were f2
These just got better. Really hoping for a early triching male. Starting her second set of leaves this morning. Will post updates later this week. I'm really excited to run your work. I trust your selection process lol.
Oh and no need to apologize I aint going anywhwre soon.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Alright experiment time. While browsing as I do I came across and old thread at a not super popular (to me) grow forum. They claimed you could cold store cuts in the fridge, dry and in a ziplock bag in the veggie drawer. They claimed 75% successful rooting after 7 weeks of storing them like this. So let’s see if there is any truth too these claims many people claimed success after trying it in the old thread. So let’s give it a go!

this could be big for someone needing to downsize or get rid of moms for whatever reason(moving for example)