Gardening With Evergreen.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Hey all sorry for the delay anyone waiting on seed will get them soon sending out tomorrow or Tuesday, I’ll toss a little something extra in! I was in a wreck totaled a truck walked away with only minor injuries but been taking time to heal and be with the family. Garden is still doing well just haven’t been in it as often.
how do i get ahold of some of these beans?

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I see you bro i see you. Your creation is definitely winning. How far along is she there. Two of newest creations are above ground. My homie has a Shernobyl(SherblatoxHeathenHammer) going and my love has a Hdub(adubxHeathenHammer) going. I really hope mine look at least half as nice as yours.
Thanks man ima take more pics I have a few of those going, it is right around 8-9 weeks going to give it a few more days

I’m sure they will come out 🔥

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Thanks man ima take more pics I have a few of those going, it is right around 8-9 weeks going to give it a few more days
Seriously bro that shit looks stupendous. I would ask the cross but gotta be careful of bootleggers lol. How much variation are you observing? What generation you on? Sorry quite curious now that i plan to start working a line catered specifically to me.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Definitely need to add evergreen gardens to your collection. I just made my first crosses gonna got through em f2 em and send them out to those wanting. Now to learn feminization, lol.
You got it! I'll check em out when that time comes!I thought you might be my boy I used to snowboard with. Got a pup just like yours same name but in a pic a saw tour thumbs seemed too fat lmao ! Dude has some nice looking ladies though for sure. Maybe have to journey to the hells garden for some cuts and a sesh before I head back out west when this Corona dies down.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
You got it! I'll check em out when that time comes!I thought you might be my boy I used to snowboard with. Got a pup just like yours same name but in a pic a saw tour thumbs seemed too fat lmao ! Dude has some nice looking ladies though for sure. Maybe have to journey to the hells garden for some cuts and a sesh before I head back out west when this Corona dies down.
Ahahaha fat thumbs! I'm 150 lbs soaking wet lmao. Youre stuck out east RN?