Gardening With Evergreen.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
That's gorgeous bro, and the smell sounds excellent. Looks like it will put out decent weight too. I'll be stoked to hear how she taste.

I still have some of those original beans of grape sato I'm hoping to hunt through and f2. Especially now! Great job as always man
Thanks bro, im pretty sure some lowers took some of the lavender martini pollen but i think she is too far along for it to make any mature seeds

some of these were never meant to get dusted they where head stash.

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I always hold known males for regs 10 days behind females for that reason, and it works well - males most always are ready to splooge before girls are ready if I don't. I tried the same with reversed females, and the pollen wasn't ready before the target clones were too far along to mate. I don't have enough experience to know if that's the norm, but I won't do it for reversed dust again.
I agree with amos, for males I like the to be a little further along and i may throw reversed girl in a few days earlier. Last run with lvtk pollen I collected pollen a couple weeks ahead of time.
i also agree with that
Thanks Guys! I’ll hold the known males back a couple of weeks.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I got no intentions of hitting this plant with anything or the bbc they are going straight to stash jars

the seeds I got going now are just to help keep prizes up in the POTM
The BBC is unbelievable. I sadly didn't get to smoke then close enough together to compare bu the BBC was a great afterwork/nighttime smoke while the Mac was definitely great day time for me it helped alot with my swings and kept me driven. The taste is out of this world on both. I may have to go with the Mac tho and that's not taking away from the BBC at all IMG_20191212_004445.jpg
Awesome idea for POTM. Ill have to keep that in mind.

Attachments

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
The BBC is unbelievable. I sadly didn't get to smoke then close enough together to compare bu the BBC was a great afterwork/nighttime smoke while the Mac was definitely great day time for me it helped alot with my swings and kept me driven. The taste is out of this world on both. I may have to go with the Mac tho and that's not taking away from the BBC at all View attachment 47383
Awesome idea for POTM. Ill have to keep that in mind.
Yea man my bbc s1 I was told was close to the mom so kinda excited to see what it can do.

it’s the next few rounds I’m most excited for honestly hoping to find something nice in the
91 chem x gmo ( not H) and the topanga x chem 4 ( heisen made not released)

Next to be popped will be Heisen’s testers and
slurricane x sugar daddy
Wedding cake x sugar daddy

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yea man my bbc s1 I was told was close to the mom so kinda excited to see what it can do.

it’s the next few rounds I’m most excited for honestly hoping to find something nice in the
91 chem x gmo ( not H) and the topanga x chem 4 ( heisen made not released)

Next to be popped will be Heisen’s testers and
slurricane x sugar daddy
Wedding cake x sugar daddy
These next rounds sound stupid good. Sugar daddy sound like great crosses. Info on it? That Topdawg 4 gonna be ridiculous. Heisen did real good with that one.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
These next rounds sound stupid good. Sugar daddy sound like great crosses. Info on it? That Topdawg 4 gonna be ridiculous. Heisen did real good with that one.
Sugar daddy was wedding cake x grandpas breath

so the wedding cake cross is a back cross being called Cake crumbs.

And the slurricane cross is called hail storm.

I’m eco tied for those but the topanga and the 91 chem cross is where I think i might find something worth keeping

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Sugar daddy was wedding cake x grandpas breath

so the wedding cake cross is a back cross being called Cake crumbs.

And the slurricane cross is called hail storm.

I’m eco tied for those but the topanga and the 91 chem cross is where I think i might find something worth keeping
Shit. I'm excited for them too now. Cake Crumb sounds amazing. You may something worth keeping out of them. The Topdawg is definitely going to have a keeper or two. Is it 91 chem or chem 4?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
The GMO x Chem 91 is a F2 made by another member. Then the Topanga x chem 4 is from Heisen
After running my GMOxBBC and never hsvi g tried GMO I have a new found love for it. After seeing it's influence on the bbc I was sold. Ahhh you had written Topanga x chem 91 previously I should've realized it was a mistake my bad bro lol. Those GMO xxhem 91 are going to be really fuckin good! I'm excited for pics of them. Are you not a fan of veg pics?

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
After running my GMOxBBC and never hsvi g tried GMO I have a new found love for it. After seeing it's influence on the bbc I was sold. Ahhh you had written Topanga x chem 91 previously I should've realized it was a mistake my bad bro lol. Those GMO xxhem 91 are going to be really fuckin good! I'm excited for pics of them. Are you not a fan of veg pics?
I don’t mind veg pics just typically take them when asked verses just what I take

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Here is one man I have 4 all look super similar been crazy busy this week I’ll get some of the others out they were out of the way

very leggy all side branches are trying to even the canopy by catching up to the main
View attachment 47758View attachment 47759
I see the GMO in yours more...ooo bro I'm excited for this. Mine does the self leveling too. I really find that to be the winning trait. Gonna snap a photo of mine in a bit. Makes me want to pop another GMOxBBC seed. I found a nice pheno possibly the keeper but we'll see how yours turn out before I go searching for another one. Finally found my keepers for my garden now to have fun and play with genetics. Here the soil version clone. All I did was tie the main down to the side and the side Branch's took off, no topping needed.IMG_20200205_022202.jpg

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I see the GMO in yours more...ooo bro I'm excited for this. Mine does the self leveling too. I really find that to be the winning trait. Gonna snap a photo of mine in a bit. Makes me want to pop another GMOxBBC seed. I found a nice pheno possibly the keeper but we'll see how yours turn out before I go searching for another one. Finally found my keepers for my garden now to have fun and play with genetics. Here the soil version clone. All I did was tie the main down to the side and the side Branch's took off, no topping needed.View attachment 47760
I was thinking that but was going to wait till flowering to decide since I have the bbc cut that just hit flower but the cross doesn’t resemble the bbc imo. So hopefully a gmo leaner

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I was thinking that but was going to wait till flowering to decide since I have the bbc cut that just hit flower but the cross doesn’t resemble the bbc imo. So hopefully a gmo leaner
Definitely a GMO bro. Leaves are all wrong lol. I've never seen Garlic Cookie's but like you I've seen BBC. Im gonna wait and see how you like the GMO leaner smoke. The BBC leaner smoke was fire even tho it ruind the terps